Flamel College / No return of test papers

United States Review updated:
Flamel College
On the 8th AUG 2008 I enrolled for a coresspondence course for Alchmey with Flamel College. I paid with our credit card $417.35. I e-mailed my 1st test paper on the 11th NOV 2008 which was ment to be sent back to me within 3 weeks its now 4 MONTHS LATER 19th MARCH 2009 and I have not heard anything from Flamel College. I have sent them E- mails which are returned and I have sent written letters to them without a answer. I put in a complaint to BETTER BUISENNES BUREAU in Sacramento. USA, but Flamel College did NOT reply to the bureau. I am really sorry that I did not read the negative things said about Flamel College on various blogs before I enrolled with them them . It looks that I have lost my hard earned money and all the time I took to do the test paper.

More Flamel College Complaints & Reviews

D  13th of Apr, 2009 by

1) We only have two earlier emails from you in our database. The first was sent on November 8. 2008 in which you asked how to submit you Module 1 exam. I told you to follow the directions at the top of the exam paper which are quite clear. Just email, fax, or mail it to us with the information provided. The second email was received December 22, 2008, in which you requested the results of the earlier submission, complaining that it had been seven weeks. Copies of these emails are below.

2) Both your emails contained trojan viruses that were cleaned by our system. Both your emails show warnings from your Virus Protection program advising you that your virus definitions are 6 months out of date.

3) Your original exam with your instructor's comments and the next Module 2 in the program were sent to the address you gave us in FRANCE on November 25, 2008 by Global Priority Mail. We would like you to email us your current mailing address in Europe so we can check it against the address you gave originally. You either gave us an incomplete address or the package was held in customs or misdelivered. No packages have been returned to us by the French post office.

4) In January 2009 you started spamming all our email addresses at the same time with similar emails about where your graded exam was at. All these 11 emails contained the same trojan virus and your email address was automatically blocked by our sophisticated hacker and virus protection software.

5) You continued to send emails to every email address you could find on our sites and even those emails of people who had corresponded with us or were affiliated with us in some way. You continue to libel and flame us all over the Internet.

6) Instead of spending your energy libeling us everywhere you could, why did you not fax us or call us when you saw your emails were not getting through?

7) Flamel College has the most liberal refund policy of any school in the world. If you are not satisfied with any of our correspondence courses at any time for any reason, all you have to do is ask for a refund. It is automatic to active students.

8) Your Module 2 and the graded report on your test from Module 1 appear to be lost. You scored 89% on Module 1, which is very good on this difficult first module. Comments from your instructor are on your original exam paper which appears to be lost.

9) Please send me your current mailing address and let me know if you want a replacement Module 2 sent or if you want a refund for the course.

10) Apparently you have updated your virus protection software or learned how to use it, so please reply only to this email from me only and stop spamming our college and libeling us online.

Andrea Zuckavich
Flamel College

Subject: Re: test paper
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:48:42 +0100
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3138
X-SA-MPREASON: sender enabled (simonandpennygardiner@orange.fr)
Dear Andrea, I sent my test paper 7 weeks ago and I have not had the results back. Hope you dont mind me sending this email . Thanks Penny Gardiner.

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.4.1/1510 - Release Date: 19/06/2008 15:21

----- Original Message -----
To: simonandpennygardiner@orange.fr
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 4:06 PM
Subject: RE: test paper
Why do you have a question about sending your exam? Simply follow the instructions in your manual. Email to exams@comcast.net .

Andrea Zuckavich

------------Original Message------------
Hi . I am trying to get in touch with you about sending my test paper . Please can you answer my question. Thanks Penny Gardiner

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
Checked by AVG.
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by
I am the person who sent in the complaint. And I have asked Flamel College for a refund of my money. They only had to write to me in answer to my letters or reply to Better Buisness Bureau about the problem. Instead they kept me in the dark about the situation and that, s why I was getting in touch with other people to try and find a answer. After reading the comments about Flamel College on various forums I was concerned about my position . As any one would. It took them 5 months to get intouch with me. I hope that I will get a refund of my money as I asked as I feel the situation and relationship with the College is not as satisfactory as it should have been, for me . I love everything about Alchemy and this situation has not put me off my interest in it. And I wish all other people who are intrested in the art a happy and magical path. Thankyou. Penny Gardiner. France.
A  27th of Jun, 2009 by
Andrea Zuckavich wrote on the bbb response that i could request a refund at any time, i did within 24 hours of that. Then they send me emails saying i'm no longer a student and i can't have my refund!!! I dont' have my certificates so i am still a student until they deliver their end. BUYER BE WARE!!!
A  28th of Jun, 2009 by
I finally email her back and tell her fine, if they want to be dishonest. If they will confirm both of my certificates have been sent out, we will be done. She emails me back and says she will email me when they go out and gives me the address where she's going to send them, it was another student's address!!! I emailed back asking her to confirm that they are going out to be printed with my name and sent to my address, i've heard nothing else yet. It's unbelievable to me the lengths these people go to screw over their students and to appease the bbb.