Flagstar Bank VISA / discrimination in advertising
I was in the branch office in Coldwater, MI yesterday. I live in the state of Michigan. I choose to be a fan of The Ohio State University Buckeyes. I am very disappointed and disgusted by the bad choice of advertising for the Flagstar Visa card. Having a team logo on your card is nice, but putting down one particular team in your advertising is tacky. This must have been decided in a team room after a 2 martini lunch. I refer to the line on the advertising that states, in BOLD print, "Friends don't let friends bank like a Buckeye". Flagstar boasts customer satisfaction; seems more relevant if you are a Wolverine fan. Flagstar claims it is dedicated to providing the best service; now looks like Michigan fans will be more satisfied. My husband and I have taken great offense, as should all fans of Michigan State, Grand Valley State, Central MI, Western MI, etc. Please know that as soon as I can have my direct deposit redirected I will be closing my accounts and stopping my business at Flagstar Bank.
More Flagstar Bank VISA Complaints & Reviews
- Flagstar Mortgage - fraud and cheating 
- Flagstar Bank - fishy? fraudulent loan and no one will help me! 
- Flagstar Bank - home lending division - 203k 
- Flagstar Bank - making home affordable - someday... 
- Flagstar Bank - absolutely terrible 
- Flagstar Bank - billing and customer service.
- Flagstar Bank - wells fargo transition
- Flagstar Bank - mortgage
- Flagstar Bank - missconduct / bad business practice 
- Flagstar Mortgage - fha loan