FlagsOnline.com / Took my money, no flag, ignoring my correspondence

I placed an order with Flagsonline.com 3/19/2017... They quickly charged me for my flag but I still have never received it. When I check the order status on their website, all it tells me is "order processing".

I have called them numerous times... Busy signal.

I have called their "Call Back Center" numerous times (where they promise you a call back within 24-36 hours... No call back.

I have sent them numerous e-mails... No response.

I have purchased flags from them for the past several years and have never had a problem... I am wondering if the company changed hands... There seems to be a lot of complaints against them recently.

I am about to threaten them about contacting the Better Business Bureau... Although, that probably will do no good.

Heed the warning and stay away from Flagsonline.com

Comments

8th of May, 2007
    FlagsOnline.com - Paid for products but never received!

I have ordered several flags from flagsonline and have never received all of my items. I placed an order on 9/17/06, 10/23/06, and 3/18/07. Today is May 8, 2017 and I still have not received the items. Having dealt with them in the past I just assumed that the orders were backordered. They have taken out the money for all of the orders but have not shipped my products.

When I check the order status it says it is being processed. On one of my orders it says that the flag I ordered has been discontinued and I should contact them with an alternate selection.

I have contacted them several times by email but have never received a response! I have called all the telephone numbers provided. If you call before 10 am EST you will get a message giving their hours. If you call at exactly 10 am you will receive a busy signal. I tried one day for the entire day and never was able to get through. I have called their 24 hour call back line and have never received a call back.

I never had any problem with them until now. Due to the fact that I never had a previous problem I gave them the benefit of a doubt. Now I am out of at least $40.00 which I can no longer dispute because it is past 30 days!

I am so glad I found this complaint page. I did not realize that there were others with the same problem. If this persists, perhaps we can file a class action suit against them!

4th of Jun, 2007

I ordered a flag on 5/7/07 from FlagsOnline.com and the money was deducted from my bank on 5/9/07 and this is 6/2/07, I have not received my order to date. I have emailed, telephoned, faxed and have not had any kind of response from this company, is there anything that can be done?

• Lb
      7th of Jun, 2007

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly with all of the complaints. I ordered a new flag pole on 4/1/2017 and after waiting a month I decided to cancel the order (which I did); but they have not returned my $18.99!!! I've done what others have done; I've e-mailed, I've called, all with no results. At this point I figure I've lost the money and there is no way I can get it back. I used to order from this company with very positive results, but not anymore, and never again. Thank God the order was small, otherwise I'd really be ticked.

• Ka
      13th of Jul, 2007

Same here! I've been ordering form this site for years but notices the last few orders it took forever to get my merchandise and most recently, they took my money and sent nothing. Really frustrating! I'm very disappointed. Stay away!

• De
      13th of Apr, 2011

I ordered a flag from FlagsOnline.com two months ago. They took the money from my credit card the same day. I am still waiting for the item to arrive. Their lines are always busy. I tried one day for the entire day and never was able to get through. I've tried calling
    877- 402-5770
    410- 878-2033
    877- 823 - 8354
    302 - 355-0461

When I check the order status it says it is being processed. I have contacted them several times by email but have never received a response!

I can no longer dispute this charge with my credit card company because it's past 30 days.