Flagship Merchant Services / Bait and Switch
This company got me to sign up quoting certain fees and that there would be plenty of technical support available. After taking more money than they said they would out of my account, they refused to provide technical support with integrating their card taking interface into my company's web site. Their online documentation was apocryphal, bordering on a flat out lie, was completely out of date and providing absolutely no help whatsoever.
I challenged the set up charge with my bank and told them I would not continue to do business with them. That was back in July/August of 2008.
I recently opened up a new credit card processing account with a more reputable organization. In the process of taking an American Express charge, I was approved, but the money never made it into my account. American Express decided (after sending me a welcome pack with a merchant number) that they didn't want to do business with my company. I lost the merchandise ($225 worth) and found out it was because my company had been placed on the Terminated Merchant List or something like that. Flagship had abused this list just to take revenge on me! This is CRIMINAL! If anyone decides to put together a class action suit against these clowns, I'm in!
More Flagship Merchant Services Complaints & Reviews
- Flagship Merchant Services - Abusive Business Practices 
- Flagship Merchant Services - Technical Support 
- FirsData / Flagship merchant - Fraud, Illegal 
- Flagship Merchant Services - Thieves 
- Flagship Merchant Services - MTOT withdraws
- Flagship Merchant Services - Contract cancellation
- Flagship Merchant Services - Unauthorized Withdrawals
- Flagship Merchant Services - Flagship Merchant Services. Fraud Theft 
- Flagship Merchant Services - Horrible Customer Service 
- Flagship Merchant - They Stole my money