Flagship Merchant Services / Horrible Customer Service

MN, United States Review updated:

Flagship Merchants Services is a horrible company to do business with. The representatives are not friendly at all. They are anxious to have you sign on with them, but act irritated when there's a mistakes on their end & are very slow to help correct the issue. Over $100 in extra fees were taken out of my account & they refused to accept their mistakes & continued to tell me that the fees weren't coming out when they were. I finally ended up cancelling my account with them. They were so rude about the whole thing.

Comments

May 03, 2012

Our small business merchant account has been closed, without our knowledge, within only a week after being opened, after only two(2) successful customers transactions and our company no longer use your merchant account services. However we still did not receive the money of the two (2) transactions that were made through your company almost two (2) weeks ago, although we faxed to your company as requested the following supporting documents for those transactions: - name, address and private phone number of customer - bank address, phone number of customer's issued credit card that was used for the transaction(s) - copy of order confirmation email for that transaction sent by customer Our company did not receive any call nor any email regarding the reason (s) why the funds for these transactions have not been released yet. Nor have we, I as stated in an earlier phone conversation received a phone call from a supervisor or a manager or even a corporate representative, to discuss any of our issues with Flagship Merchant service, as urgently requested days ago to you and other representatives.