Flagship Merchant Services / Technical Support

United States Review updated:

These guys have been a real headache. First it took them 2 months (and $60 in additional charges which I STILL haven't been reimbursed for, but keep being promised I will) before they finally gave me the machine I needed. Then the other day they somehow "switched off" my merchant account so I couldn't get my charges approved. In this mess one of my transactions went missing and in the process of trying to figure out how to correct this I somehow wound up talking to Adam in technical service, the biggest ### I've ever had the displeasure of speaking to. He cut me off numerous times. raising his voice and sighing loudly when I was trying to explain to him what we had already figured out in the conversations I had previously had with the other tech support people. He was arrogant, easily irritated and had an anger problem. I tried to call back to inform the supervisor and was told I had to call different numbers and finally I reached a lead supervisor, explained to him the problem and then was told that he wasn't the correct supervisor for this, though he did apologize(and I appreciated that) he also could only offer to write a note in my file. Even though adam really got under my skin, I have to say, I love my sweet sales rep Billie. She's very patient and understanding. Personally I think this company's main disfunction is communication. I feel like I'm dating a boyfriend that likes to take his anger out on me and then apologize with flowers later. If he doesn't shape up I'll be dumping his ### pretty soon.

Comments

• Do
      29th of Nov, 2010

I can't find out where these guys are located. No addresses are available that I can find anywhere. Are they hiding?

3rd of May, 2012

Our small business merchant account has been closed, without our knowledge, within only a week after being opened, after only two(2) successful customers transactions and our company no longer use your merchant account services. However we still did not receive the money of the two (2) transactions that were made through your company almost two (2) weeks ago, although we faxed to your company as requested the following supporting documents for those transactions: - name, address and private phone number of customer - bank address, phone number of customer's issued credit card that was used for the transaction(s) - copy of order confirmation email for that transaction sent by customer Our company did not receive any call nor any email regarding the reason (s) why the funds for these transactions have not been released yet. Nor have we, I as stated in an earlier phone conversation received a phone call from a supervisor or a manager or even a corporate representative, to discuss any of our issues with Flagship Merchant service, as urgently requested days ago to you and other representatives.