Flagship Diner / Horrible management makes a simple delivery issue far worse

My girlfriend and I ordered food from the Flagship Diner on Queens Boulevard in Briarwood, Queens on Sunday afternoon. My first complaint, although one that could be understood, was that it took the Flagship Diner more than an hour to delivery the food to us.

When I finally answered the door, the delivery man handed me a bag of food soaked in the drinks we had ordered. The bad was literally dripping with the drink and the food was a soggy mess. The delivery person was very apologetic, and he promptly left with the promise of returning with a dry order. However when I called the Flagship Diner to let them know so they could expedite the process, the woman who answered rudely yelled, "Sir, we can't keep sending you food!" Completely baffled, I responded, "Was I supposed to accept the coffee soaked food that you sent?" She put her manager on, who horribly, was even ruder than the person who answered the phone. I told her what happened, and she too said she couldn’t keep sending us food. I was shocked. I said, "You sent us food soaked in coff.." She cut me off, "Look pal, we cant keep sending people out for you, we are very busy." I said, "But you have delivery hours, you accepted my order, I just want what I p.." She cut me off once more with, "You are not getting any more food from us." I was shocked. This restaurant had okay food, but I have never been treated so rudely before. I implore you to please boycott this establishment, as restaurants that function in this manner should not be allowed to terrorize the public. A simple apology and a dry order of food could have ended this issue quickly and pleasantly. But this restaurant obviously has no concern for their customers or their future business.

D  20th of Aug, 2007 by
Why did you not just get into your car and go eat at the restaurant?
N  5th of Jun, 2008 by
I had a similar experience with them too... but that time was that everytime I ordered a medium rare burger, they will always send it well done... and one day i got tired of it... walked all the way to the darn place and asked why is it that the cook doesnt know the differenec bet. med rare and well done... and gues what? the same girl that took my order was the person tha cooked the burger for me... so... DO NOT EVER oder food from flagship... you may end up poisoned cause it is not the cook who takes care of it but the waitress...
A  17th of Jul, 2008 by
Flagship sucks. I hate that place. It should shut down because it makes our little town of Briarwood look cheap!
D  22nd of Jul, 2008 by
i understand that this could be an upsetting situation, but i just wanted to tell you that your story is obviously not completely true because one of the managers is in my family and I go there all the time and I have it on good authority that none of the managers are or ever have been women, so you were obviously not talking to the management when you said you were, so do not complain about rude management.