Fixya.com / POOR SERVICE/HARRASSMENT

1 VA, United States Review updated:

I POSTED A SIMPLE QUESTION, MAINLY TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD RESPOND. INSTEAD OF ASKING ME FOR MORE INFORMATION, THEY ASSUMED I WAS AN IDIOT AND PROCEEDED TO TREAT ME THAT WAY. I ASKED 4 TIMES FOR THIS SO CALLED "EXPERT" TO STOP CONTACTING ME B/C I DID NOT WANT THEIR HELP. THEY CONTINUED TO BE VERY RUDE AND CONDESENDING. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE TO ANYONE FOR HELP.

Sa

Comments

• Fi
      11th of May, 2009

Well you are a idiot and what a Mexican would call a Yope because we do not harass anyone, Your 100 percent wroung and if you think that Ficya.com was not going to help you then why did you post? "Wow I just wanted to try it" What a Yope!!

5th of Jun, 2009

A lot of "customers" on FIXYA are very rude, abusive, provide wronge information to the "experts". 90% of the time they don't say even thank you to very professional advice that would cost $200 at least and they get it for free.

5th of Jun, 2009

If your statement is true lady sarah, fixya experts had 100.000's complaints. Did not happen.

Some incidents undoubtedly will be. like real business.
    I bet you are the stalking customer type

• Ri
      28th of Jun, 2009

I am an expert on FixYa and whilst I am sure that some experts are impolite at times there are many like myself who act in a totally professional manner. Personally if I cannot help the person with their problem I will invite them to resubmit their problem to the expert community and no charge will be made for my advice. In my experience customers often ask half baked questions like 'My TV is not working. Can someone help' without for example saying what make or model the TV is or what the symptoms are e.g no sound is a lot different to no picture. It is however the job of the expert to elicit all the symptoms and details and whilst this can sometimes be frustrating it is also rewarding when the customer eventually gets a result. For these reasons I can recommend FixYa to everyone especially if you choose you can submit your problem on the free section with no charge whatsoever. Is there any better value than that???

• Fi
      9th of Mar, 2010

We are always willing to assist you. Please contact premium.support@fixya.com so that we can look into the matter and resolve it.
    Please send as much information as you can.

• Ex
      10th of Aug, 2010

do NOT pay any attention to what fixya0000 has to say..he is one of the main problems on the site with his [censor] answers and condescending attitude, yet hes one of the biggest scammers on ebay...he'll tell you want you want to hear but first he befriends you so he can take full advantage of people that dont know any better...fixya0000 is rulds2008

• Sh
      6th of Oct, 2010

This sounds like a prima-donna pissing contest ...READ scam and expertise blog. I heard a rumor Fixya went up for sale last night. We could change the name and fix the site then it could reach its real potential.