Fixya.com / Charges..
On Oct.27, , 2010 I called to them for assistance and the first thing they asked for was my credit card number. To which I complied. I did not get to talk to anyone and I was disconnected. The charge has been paid by my credit card. I have sent them some emails but they are undeliverable. I called their phone number and it says to send questions to www.support.fixya.com . But I am getting a notice that the mail is undeliverable. I do not mind paying if I am given a service. But this people did not provide anything. I did not even get to say a word to anybody.
More Fixya.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fixya.com - Scam and cheating 
- Fixya.com - Zero support after they took my $ 
- Fixya.com - Unauthorized Charge 
- Fixya.com - Refusing to pay registered experts 
- Fixya.com - SCAM 
- Fixya - Waste of time
- www.fixya.com - Fake Responses
- Fixya.com - website 
- Fixya.com - poor information, refused to give refund 
- Fixya - impossible to get answer to question