Fixya.com / Charges..

Phone: 1-888-693-4992

On Oct.27, , 2010 I called to them for assistance and the first thing they asked for was my credit card number. To which I complied. I did not get to talk to anyone and I was disconnected. The charge has been paid by my credit card. I have sent them some emails but they are undeliverable. I called their phone number and it says to send questions to www.support.fixya.com . But I am getting a notice that the mail is undeliverable. I do not mind paying if I am given a service. But this people did not provide anything. I did not even get to say a word to anybody.
wallace alaniz
email: wmalaniz@hotmail.com

Comments

• Fi
      1st of Dec, 2010

We are always willing to assist you. We have reviewed the complaint and can confirm we did not receive any e-mail based on the complaints the customer noted he sent it to www.support.fixya.com which is nonexistent. The correct one is: support@fixya.com
    We see the customer experienced technical problems and therefore we are issuing a refund and we will notify him via e-mail mentioned in the above complaint.

1st of Jul, 2011

I have had problems with this outfit taking money from my account ($9.99) per month. When you try to call them, the have a recorded message saying to send an email to ( cancel@fixya.com) but that is not a working email address.
    I left them a message on their partnering #2 and told them I did not appreciate them removing money from my account, as I am a senior on a fixed account.
    Can you help me with this problem. I have contacted my bank about this matter also.
    This is on my bank statement.

kitfox@cfl.rr.com

• Fi
      18th of Aug, 2011

We are always willing to assist you.
    Please contact premium.support@fixya.com so that we can look into the matter and resolve it.
    Please send as much information as you can.