Fixit.com / overcharged

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Simonize Fixit...i ordered just the pen and not the vacuum cleaner. I should have paid 9.95...or 19.95 for S&H. But those shucksters charged my credit card 57.96 and a 1.00 fee. I went right to my invoice and it says i ordered 2 vacuums and some other crap. I Emailed them..and they ignored it. I called but only a computer will answer. I found the company phone # and they wont answer. DONT ORDER FROM THESE THIEVING ###.

Comments

Bl
  2nd of Sep, 2009

I also ordered just the pen, but when the order was finalized, it showed a car care kit added on. The site is set up so you have no opportunity to reivew the order before it is placed. I emailed their cutormer service immediately and asked for the order to be corrected. They replied saying they didn't have the order yet but would correct it. Five days later they notified me that the order was packed and ready to ship and couldn't be changed. I wrote back and told them to cancel the entire order. As soon as this is posted to my account, I will dispute the charge. THESE PEOPLE ARE BOTTOM FEEDERS. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.