FixFitness.com / Items never received!

United States Review updated:

I placed an order for $140.00 with Fixfitness.com on January 22, 2008. I received an email confirming that the order had been shipped on January 24, 2008. As of February 4, 2008, I have not received any such order.

Now, the website is down and my emails go unanswered. I realize the USPS can take their sweet time getting anything larger than an enveloped letter to you, but I fear the worst. If I do, by some miracle, receive my order, I'll remove this complaint and simply never use the company again. If I never receive my package... well, I'll piss and moan about it, then never use the company again.
Va

Comments

Cp
  7th of May, 2008
This company is %100 fraud!!! I personally know the ins and outs of it...As much as they advertise how customer service is their #1 priority, it is the WORST!!! They could care less about their customers and will do anything to make the buck! I am shocked that this company is still in business...
Me
  17th of May, 2008

FixFitness.com - Never received order!
FixFitness.com
Phone: 347-312-6644
www.fixfitness.com

I placed an order with company on 05/07/08 for $54.00 plus $8.88 for priority shipping. They sent me a confirmation email saying it shipped on 5/8/08 I still do not have it as of 05/17/08 and it only went from NY to SC. They also did answer the phone once and said they cannot discuss my postal tracking number over the phone I would have to email and ask for due to security reasons. I fear I will not receive this product. I will dispute this with my credit card company. Just a warning before anyone order from them do it COD.