FixFitness / Fraud and cheating

This company is such a scam. I ordered an 'original' bottle of stacker 2 with ephedra that was promised on their site to be original... when i got the bottle the pills smelled and looked odd... so i contacted the makers of stacker and gave them the info from the bottle and they told me they were fake and that stacker hadn't been produced for the last 4 years!!!

So what the heck was i taking!?!? I contacted fixfitness multiple times and they kept offering to give me a different bottle of pills but i had to pay to ship this bottle back when i just wanted a refund which i never got... so disgusted. I paid 68 dollars for a bottle of pills with who knows what in them!!!

Va

Comments

• Ep
      28th of Feb, 2009

Stop getting ripped off by fake ephera. I get my ephedra with the real ephedrine alkaloids from years ago at www.thatswholesale.com
    I got the Red Cutz which is a pure ECA Stack that has been scientifically proven. Ephedrine, Caffeine and Asprin is all you need.

31st of Jul, 2009

FixFitness is being run by crooks. Ordered Vasopro Eph $90 they charged the CC then they themselves cancel
    the order and never gave the money back. Had to Charge back.

The Vasopro blister packing looks very amateur, now I suspect that its origin is not Vasopro but the garage or backyard.

Beware!