Fixez / insane!

4-5 United States Review updated:

I have ordered from Fixez back in April and was supposed to receive my order in early May, but here we are and it is already June and there is still no sign of my order. I used the tracking number they gave me and tracked my order and it showed that my order was not even shipped! But these liars continued to tell me that they shipped my order a long time ago and that I need to contact the shipping company. They refused to refund me until I send my order back to their store! I can't send it back because I did not receive anything, so I'm actually stuck and have no idea what to do.

Pa
Jun 6, 2016

Comments

• Sc
      26th of May, 2017

This company should be avoided at all costs. Nearly all negative reviews I've seen are about the product quality and return process. I have gad the same issues. I purchased a screen from them but did not need it after a customer cancelled the repair. I then used the screen on a subsequent repair outside of their 30 day warranty period (which is ridiculous). When I installed the screen the LCD was black. Upon contact with them, they advised that they would not stand behind the product and would not provide a replacement. I wasn't asking for a refund, only a replacement of a screen that I originally paid $128 and was now selling for $45. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. Most positive feedback is from those located close to them so I'm convinced either they are employees or friends of the business. They are also NOT accredited with the BBB.

• La
      20th of Feb, 2019

Everything came as described. First time I've done business with this company. You never know when you're doing business online if you're going to get the parts as described and I was relieved upon receiving my order

• Wi
      22nd of Feb, 2019

Happy customer! Items were shipped promptly and very well packaged. The repair part worked without any problems

• Fr
      24th of Feb, 2019

Product arrived quickly and was exactly as described. Excellent experience! Successfully replaced the charging port in my daughter's iPad for about $25 including tools! Without this fix, we would have needed to buy a new iPad for at least 10x as much expense!

• Lu
      27th of Feb, 2019

Yea!!! I was able to order the correct item and with the help of fixez youtube video I was able to successfully replace the broken part of my devise.
    Replacement part was exactly what I needed and shipping was quick.
    Thanks!

1st of Mar, 2019

Well worth the price! I ordered 2 screen protectors and they were awesome

• Da
      2nd of Mar, 2019

Even Better Than Expected.Replacment came fast and in great condition with all parts.

• Tr
      7th of Mar, 2019

Great immediate service. Good and fast delivery. All things needed to fix it. Very satisfied with the free opening tool.

8th of Mar, 2019

Fast and very reliable service. Very good experience buying from Fixez.com. I would buy from them again and again.
    Saving big bucks thanks to this company!

• Ha
      8th of Mar, 2019

Fantastic ! I ordered a replacement lens for my Samsung phone. It was as expected and I didn't have any issues with the shipment. I've been a costumer with them for over 4 years. Consistent fast shipping, great customer service and replacement screens are trustworthy!

• Ca
      9th of Mar, 2019

After having to cancel of orders because I ordered the wrong parts. Sergio from customer service went out of his way and assisted me the whole way until my order was placed . I really appreciate his help and excellent work for this company. Great OEM parts. My tablet is working awesome. Thank you .

10th of Mar, 2019

Best parts store around! If it wasn't for the video that shows u how to do it I probably wouldn't have bought parts and tried I fixing my phone myself. But I took a shot at it and actually replace screen on my LG phone. Works perfect. I have a case that covers the edge and keeps it from coming off. But I would buy from fixez. Again thanks

• Me
      11th of Mar, 2019

Good Parts! Had a good experience. The videos on the website helped a lot. Would continue to buy from, at least for iPhone parts. Got my product in great timing!

• Bo
      12th of Mar, 2019

The best!My experience is always top notch with this company. Fast service and quality products what more could you want? Purchase was fast & easy but it said it came with some removal tools for the glass but it didn't & shipping was ok as well. It took a little longer than expected but was able to get my phone fixed

13th of Mar, 2019

Great immediate service
    My pen on my Note 4 got crushed and I ordered and rec even a comparable replacement at a terrific price within a couple of days!

• Re
      14th of Mar, 2019

Good seller, item as promised
    I've ordered parts from a number of different retailers in the past. None have been as fast, fairly priced, or provided such quality parts. I will continue to do my business with. For all my future repairs.

• Tr
      15th of Mar, 2019

I had previously ordered an iPad three digitizer but received an iPad 2 digitizer from you. I am an iPad repair technician so it's not a huge deal but the customer had to wait for an extra long time to receive their iPad back. It all worked out in the end. Thank you.

20 hrs 45 mins ago

Fast shipping! Order shipped with in a few hours! Arrived on my day off and I was able to repair a couple of iPhone 6s quickly!