Five Star Fencing / high pressured freud

1 woodstock, United States Review updated:
Phone: (678) 445-9862

Mario from Five Star Fencing came out for a "free estimate" and pressured my parents to make a decision about the fence quickly, after they repeatedly told him they only wanted a estimate and they we looking into three fencing companies, Mario said "I will beat any quote, " then asked my mom to sign the quote, when she asked "why should she sign a estimate" He said only to say the our price won't change. Then two days later Mario calls my 78 year old dad and says we are coming tomorrow to install the fence, My dad says no we didn't pick your company, Mario says its TOO LATE you signed the paper, the "boards have been cut, my people are coming tomorrow to install the fence" And continued to pressure my dad. Ridiculous! Mario should be arrested for running a business like this!!

DO NOT EVEN CALL THIS COMPANY FOR AN ESTIMATE!! 5Star Fencing CROOKS!

Comments

26th of Apr, 2009

THIS IS MARIO OF FIVE STAR FENCING RESPONDING TO THIS "COMPLAINT", if anyone should complain it should be me for the discourteous treatment and now slandering words. I did meet with this sweet elderly lady who needed a fence asap because she was having such a hard time with her dog who had to be contained inside her home on a leash and she wanted her job put in next day. I explained to her that we needed to call Utilities Protection Services to mark her underground lines. She insisted that I install her fence right way so I asked her to sign the contract, I gave her a 10% discount and waived the customary 50% deposit. I called Undergrounds and put a rush on her job. I moved my installation schedule around to accommodate her and YES 2 days later we were ready to go, when I called to speak to her she informs me that she has contracted someone else to install her fence. A courtesy call to inform me that she found someone else to do the job would have saved ME a lot of precious time and $$$$. Yeah! But I'm the bad guy because I was trying to help someone out of a tight spot, funny how no good deed goes unpunished.