Five Ponts Travel / Dreamworks Vacation / Vacation club / To all victims

United States Review updated:
To all victims of this company scam:
Did anybody file police report? Did anybody get money back? Please reply. We should all get organized, and start action against this company, together.
Does anybody has any ideas?
Please reply!!!

A  20th of Mar, 2009 by
I am with you, this people (if they are so called) should be in jail for what they do (doing). In this economic climate, we all are trying to save money while provide the kids a fair chance to visit other places. They affectively stole our vacation money by saying "Costco" type of warehouse outlets for vacation packages. They claimed to be in all the major Business organization (BBB). I checked NJ Better Business Bureau to see if they fall in there...NO!!!
I confronted Five Point Travel when was told this agent will be leaving for Florida, and that I should contact another person from that moment on...?
N  20th of Mar, 2009 by
Did you pay their fee and sign contract?
A  6th of Apr, 2009 by
We just got scammed on Saturday - thinking we are intelligent people! NOT Called the credit card company (VISA) and they say it has not yet been charged - they cancelled out credit card at our request and are send out a new card with a new number. Momma always said...if it looks too good to be true, it probably is! Should have listened!
A  6th of Apr, 2009 by
Yes we paid the fee and total amount. Buyers remorse - all contracts have grace periods to cancel...expept this one!