Five Points Travel/Dreamworks Vacation Club / All Sales Final-No Right of Recission

1 4 Century Dr. 07054Parsippany, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 973-989-6060/973-989-6061

OMG where do I start? Jersey has a right of recisiion and you cannot cancel this "vacation" club. They state "all sales are final". There is no one to talk to. No one gives out a business card. there are many names and phone numbers associated to what is the same company operating out of 4 Century Dr, Parsippany, Nj 07054. One is Five Points Travel, the other is Dreamworks vacation club. But..go ahead and call the numbers and you may get an answer by an outdated voicemail stating that they are closed for President's Day and that recording is also answer by just "Vacation Club". It is clear they want to ruin as many folks as possible and just move on to somewehere else. My parents signed the same day they went to the stupid presentation. We have contacted a lawyer but he says we may need to go to court. We were scammed out of our full timeshare as well as an additional almost $4, 000.00. This all comes out to about $9, 000.00. Please don't do this. I wish my parents had spoken to me about it first!!! I am livid!!! Oh, yeah, forgot one thing...they state they need one month before they give you the passcode to their website in order for you to book your own vacations. their website is so cheesy and obviouslu just only like a webpage, not site with a login space to make it seem official!!!

Comments

• Ld
      17th of Mar, 2009

We fell for this also, feel pretty stupid after we left the place, smelled of scam but we still fell for it. I'm starting the regular process, dispute the charges, etc. Just wondering, has anyone gone against them and recover their money?

• Je
      27th of Mar, 2009

My wife and I responded to a mailing where we were offered FREE... 2 round trip airline tickets, 2 nights stay at a Marriott hotel, car rental, $50 gas voucher and $30 restaurant voucher for attending a 90 minute presentation on a "discount travel" company. The presenter Phil is nothing but a b.s. er. He does not answer questions and tries to portray what he is presenting into something it is not. The presentation was full of fluff (they do not want any questions) and sounded too good to be true (when it does sound too good to be true... it is). They have individual consultants (my consultant's name supposedly is Tab??) where they seperate the people into boiler rooms where they now do everything they can to get you to sign an agreement on an offer that is only good "today". They start off at $7, 995 and move down to $5, 000 in a just a few minutes and if I didn't flat reject it so quickly they would have come down to $995. What you are paying for is of "NO VALUE". They do not tell you their last name and do not offer you a business card even after asking for one. TONY MARINELLI (I only obtained his last name by doing some investigative work) who calls himself the Sales Director again with no business card plays the slick Mr. Charmer who is a smooth talker until you start to question him on the details of this scam. He then shows his true colors by getting confrontational. He doesn't like to be questioned and then challenged on what he is offering and the fact that he is lying to your face. In fact, this is a scam and fraudulent operation and they try to distance themseves from the fraud by blaming the marketing company which is owned by the same people. STAY AWAY FROM "FIVE POINTS TAVEL", "VIP TRAVEL RESERVATIONS, INC." AND "INFINITY INCENTIVES GROUP" WHO ARE ALL IN ON THIS FRAUD TOGETHER. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN OR AGREE TO PAYING THEM ANYTHING AS YOU WILL REGRET IT. I am now turning this information over to the authorities to unravel this fraudulent operation and get convictions by fraud by deception.

• Jj
      15th of Apr, 2009

We were the victims of this scam by Five Points Travel, (or Dreamworks Vacations International, or Dream Vacations International). Obviously they operate in many different names and locations. I have filed my compliant with New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs and BBB. If you are defrauded, please do not hesitate to file your case against them.

• Nj
      11th of Jun, 2009

All this story aired tonight 6/11/09 on fox 5 news with Arnold Diaz... check it out. The attorney general also filed a complaint. Let's keep up the pressure and maybe we will get our money back..

• Li
      21st of Jan, 2010

My husband and I received the same BS from 5 points travel Jan.23, 2009. We have not been able to speak to anyone that will give us a straight answer.DVI claims that the free travel perks have nothing to do with their group, however they would not give us any info on the LOST 5point travel group.They took 3900.00 We were finally put in contact with Away We Go Vacations. They demanded $500.00 bank cert.check as a deposit for the FREE cruise. That was in Oct. and we cannot get a phone call from them except an e-mail saying that we will get a call 30 days prior to our booking for the cruise.WELL Jan.is almost over and still no call. I finally tracked them dowm and demanded my $500.00 back.they finally gave in and told me thatit would take approx.15 business days.I through a fit and have been sending them scathing e-mails since. Maybe they will get sick of the abuse and send me my money. I am not holding my breath.Something should be done on a criminal level.