Five Point Capital / Lease was really rent crap

1 Golden Valley, AZ, United States Review updated:

When entering into this LEASE with $1.00 buyout at the end of 60 months, it was HENRY my rep whom is good real good, hurry hurry sighn and fed ex back, do ACH check for 1st & last. Our company doesn' sellout loans... yadda yadda... well 60 months and lots of other companies holding my account, I was done, so I thought! Nope I got a bill from Five Piont, I owe another year RENT, and then buy the equipment out at what ever they feel fair market blue book rate is... Hm... This is CRAP!!

Comments

• Br
      28th of Mar, 2012

Beware, business owners, human beings...If you are breathing any air and alive BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! This is the most crooked company in America. I own over 50 commercial vehicles with one of the largest transportation company in California and got tricked into using the company who calls themselves a bank. I don't know how anyone who works for this company even sleeps at night knowing how big of crooks the owners must be. Sent me a $100K pre-approved credit line to go find a vehicle and make a deal on it. Made the deal for a $100K vehicle and paid them $160K dollars in payments over 5 years at a 19% interest rate. Five years later they tell me I was just "renting" the vehicle from them and I need to buy it from them after the appraise it or they'll auto renew me. Stay away these guys are the biggest thieves and crooks in business. I now see on page 3 of their small print contact where they paid some expensive lawyers to write up these ripp off agreements.. These guys should be shut down. I can't explain what it's like to feel like someone is legally ripping you off and they know it!!!
    This company has over 63 complaints filed with the BBB in just 2 years since they've been members. They must know someone there or something because somehow they still have a A+ rating with them which doesn't make any sense. They also have numberous reviews online from clients who got ripped off...it's obvious they have hired some illegal PR firm to get them some positive reviews because they look so fake..

• Ti
      24th of Apr, 2012

I think I had the same rep. Ha! What a scam!

• Ee
      30th of Jun, 2012

To get a A+ with the BBB your company just has to pay them. Anyone can get a A+. The BBB is a joke. Dunn and Broadstreet same thing.