Five 9 / Soliciting for credit card!

Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4087317348
I was solicited over the phone on December 18, 2007 and asked for my bank info for an up to $2000.00 credit card. I asked questions and was told the company originated in California. I then called information and no address or company listed. I called the solicitor back, he got angry and hung up twice. I called customer service, they spoke to me, after giving the rep the info, he immediately hung up, unfortunately I was talking to the same person. I finally went to the internet and found 17,700 horrible complaints against this company as early as yesterday, December 17, 2007. I immediately called the company back ands asked them to put me on their "DO NOT CALL LIST". The question I am asking is, if this company is why hasn't the Attorney general stepped in and stopped these questionable practices of rip-offs. There is a need to stop these people of scamming people. Hopefully , it will be stopped soon. They need to be SUED AND FAST!!!

Comments

Tr
  6th of Nov, 2007

Five 9 - Scam and cheating!

These people have called my for weeks, so I finally called them back and they lied to me and got my information. They are a scam!!!
Ji
  22nd of Nov, 2011
The complaint listed above is not about Five9, but a customer using the Five9 technology in their call center. Five9 is a B2B technology provider for call centers; they don't offer credit cards or work with consumers.