Fitness USA / Unauthorized charges

Fitness usa told me that i can pay $19 a month as i go if i don't go i don't pay. I did not give them authorization to take money out to my account they did it anyway. So i did a stop payment on my checking account and they change the amounts and debt more money out my account. They lie about every thing.

Va

Comments

• Ro
      11th of Dec, 2008

• Ra
      20th of Sep, 2012

Yes indeedie-do they will - forever if they can. I was lucky that my bank called me to ask if they could charge my card after the one I signed up on expired. Thank goodness that card expired because I had cancelled my so-called 19 dollar a month membership 4 months earlier earlier and they were still billing me - that is, until the card expired!

Looks like they're planning on going under - there are none on this side of town anymore. Good riddance, Scheisters.

• Te
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Fitness USA - Lifetime membership
    Lansing
    Michigan
    fitnessusa.com

Company closes but you have a lifetime membership...now what????
    Class action lawsuit anyone?
    Please email me if you are interested in possibly doing a class action lawsuit because I can check into it if there are enough people interested. Rcook11670@gmail.com