Fitness USA / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
Fitness usa told me that i can pay $19 a month as i go if i don't go i don't pay. I did not give them authorization to take money out to my account they did it anyway. So i did a stop payment on my checking account and they change the amounts and debt more money out my account. They lie about every thing.
Va

Comments

Ro
  11th of Dec, 2008
Ra
  20th of Sep, 2012
Yes indeedie-do they will - forever if they can. I was lucky that my bank called me to ask if they could charge my card after the one I signed up on expired. Thank goodness that card expired because I had cancelled my so-called 19 dollar a month membership 4 months earlier earlier and they were still billing me - that is, until the card expired!

Looks like they're planning on going under - there are none on this side of town anymore. Good riddance, Scheisters.