Fitness One for Women, 2575 Danforth Ave, Toronto, ON / Cut locks with no warning, took my stuff

1 2575 DANFORTH AVEToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: (416) 694-1888‎

Dirty, overcrowded, their "personal trainers" less are well-trained than the local Starbucks staff. The 'yoga' class consists of a series of random flailings, with no warm-up or cool-down or logical progression at all.

An example of how they treat clients: A few months after assuring me that I could keep my stuff in a locker overnight (one of the reasons I joined the gym in the first place), I come to find that my LOCK has been CUT OFF and all my stuff (except my iPod and exercise equipment, now gone) in a box with other women's bras, panties and running shoes! No warning. I go to the manager, "oh, did you check the lost and found?" was her disinterested response.

So in addition to dirt (I mean the equipment SMELLS!), blaring music they won't turn down, overcrowding, and sub-standard staff, they change the contract with NO NOTICE and steal your stuff.

RATING: AT $10/month, THIS CLUB IS **TOO EXPENSIVE**! Don't join, you WILL regret it.

Comments

• Ro
      3rd of Jun, 2009

did you sniff the panties?

• Dv
      29th of Aug, 2009

I go there too and as for them cutting your lock...they had signs up at least 2 weeks b4 they did it which says to me you weren't even going that often to complain so much. Personally I like the place.