Fitness Evolution / Forgery

Federal Way, WA, United States

I’ve been tried to get some attentions regarding this matter from anyone who’s in charge of. Despite of emails, phone calls, and texts, nobody responded me. I’m dealing with some serious issue here, fraud, yet nobody seems take it seriously. So I’m here writing to find some resources regarding what I need to do to resolve.
My subject tell it all. One day I got an email from the gym, while I was out of town, stating that “Thanks for the visit to the gym for the personal training session and here is the balance after today’s session” with forged signature on it.
I immediately emailed them back and contacted a trainer that I’ve never got an explanation back. I did email a manager and forwarded an email that I got, as well as emails that I sent. However, I haven’t got any contact regarding that matter.
I’d like to advise anyone who purchases personal training sessions at Fitness Evolution to check the balance and to request to see the proof of the valid signature of your own.
I’m attaching an original content that I received. I just deleted the name of the trainer and mine.

FITNESS EVOLUTION - FEDERAL WAY

------------------------

From:
Date: Fri, May 15, 2015 at 2:02 PM
To:

Thank you for your visit today. Please find a copy of your receipt attached.
Sincerely
FITNESS EVOLUTION - FEDERAL WAY

The funny thing is that I’ve never received any receipt after had a session with trainer before. I’m guessing the trainer forgot to do something to hide it, so it got delivered to me.
You see the balance being 4 session? It should be 7 and I requested to the manager to show me what I got charged on which hasn’t happened. Like I said, nobody is talking to me.
Also, you see the red “V” which is not done by me. Clearly somebody did it and charged a session even I did not get a training.
If anybody knows contact information on Headquarter, would you please leave it on a comment? Also, any comment would be appreciated. I might have to take this matter to the police or something. Such a headache, but I’m sure it is a fraud. No doubt about that.
I will post this on every single places so that any Fitness Evolution Member aware and do not get riffed off.

Fitness Evolution