FITFactory / Fraud

Back in December I ordered a FREE trail of aciaberry and was charged for the shipping and than i called back on jan 6th to cancel this so they would not charge my account again well i was they say a day late and they charged my acc $81.00 i was mad...well today Jan 13 2009 i was looking at my checking and I have now been charged 2 fees 1 for $29.95 and 1 for $1.17 I was never told that there was a membership fee and u would think when i called and cancelled my order that would have taking care of that i am so mad they will not refund my acc so that has over drawing my acc and plus than i get $35.00 overdraft fees what can i do about this???Please Help..lheureuxkathy@hotmail.com

Ka

Comments

Br
  5th of Nov, 2008
FitFactory - unauthorized charge of 29.95
fitfactory

In reviewing my credit card I saw a charge for 29.95 I saw the name Fitfactory once I called my bank to dispute I looked up Fitfactory through google and found all these complaint listings. This is just heartless. I did not evn realize I was charged 29.95 for something I thought was 3.95 and its been 24 days anit has never been recieved.

To
  6th of Nov, 2008

I have also received unauthorized charges of $29.95 after ordering the sample product and paying $3.95. A week after my sample purchase I received these charges and I am pissed!! I want my money back.

Lo
  7th of Nov, 2008

I too was roped into this by ordering a free trial of accai berry products for a few bucks, then my account showed a charge of 29.95. Its definitely a setup, because I never saw their fit factory web site or anything pertaining to a second charge.

I called their number 1-866-407-1022 and their nice customer rep. heard me out and gave me a refund credit. We have to stay on our toes when getting free trials and paying for shipping.

When you see; "FREE TRIAL PAY ONLY SHIPPING FEE" put your radar on full power for a scam. Lonnie

Ni
  18th of Nov, 2008

BEWARE... DO NOT ORDER THE FREE SAMPLE OF ACAI BERRY. THIS IS A SCAM. ONCE YOU AUTHORIZE THE $4.95 FOR SHIPPING OF THE FREE SAMPLE, YOU GET CHARGED FOR A MEMBERSHIP FEE THAT ISN'T EVEN MENTIONED DURING ORDERING PROCESS. I WAS CHARGED $29.95 ON MY ACCOUNT FOR A MEMBERSHIP I DID NOT WANT. I CALLED COMPANY, AND AFTER BEING PUT ON HOLD AND HUNG UP ON, I WAS TOLD MY ACCOUNT WOULD BE CREDITED THE $29.95 AND MY SUBSCRIPTION WOULD BE CANCELLED. WAS TOLD IT WILL TAKE 3-5 BUISINESS DAYS TO GET BACK ON MY ACCOUNT, BUT COULD TAKE UP TO 15 DAYS. OMG. I GUESS I WILL SEE WHATS UP ON MY NEXT BANK STATMENT.

Jw
  30th of Dec, 2008
FitFactory - I did not order
factory.com
Nevada
Phone: does not answer
fitfactory.com

I ordered a trial sample of Acai to be free with only a $4.95 shipping charge. My account was charged with 29.95. I have not received the trial sample. I ordered about 3 weeks ago from 12/30/08. My Fraud alert and dispute Dept has made a note for the credit card not to pay this amount.

Da
  3rd of Jan, 2009

What a scam. These guys are tied to Bromalite, and by agreeing to the Bromalite free trial, you are automatically enrolled with this company. Small print. Contacted bank, and can't recover my money, since it's part of the Bromalite agreement. BEWARE!!! I contacted them immediately after I saw the charge on my account, and talked with a "live" customer service agent. She couldn't help me because she's a "diet consultant". It's sad that a company can get by with ripping people off like this.

St
  27th of Feb, 2009

Ordered free sample, paid for shipping only. Then a charge was put on my credit card for what??

27th of Feb, 2009

I, too, was charged for two months for Fit Factory--I only ordered a free trial of the Acai berry, or so I thought. I canceled the acai berry subscription but didn't know I was going to be charged for the Fit Factory. This organization should be stopped. I canceled my credit card to avoid further charges and don't have much hope of getting my $59.90 back. I got nothing for my money and consider these charges fraudulent. I don't even know what the Fit Factory is! I haven't heard from the Fit Factory although I sent them an e-mail complaint and request for a refund of my money.

Pa
  28th of Feb, 2009
FitFactory - I did not order
FitFactory
225 Beachview Street
Copiague
New York
Phone: 631-608-0450

On 2/22/09 I ordered a free trial of Acai and Colon Cleanse. An email was sent to me stating I had also joined FitFactory for a 21-day free trail.
After 21 days a charge of $29.95 would be applied my credit card as well as a $2.95 charge for somthing called Cost Smasher.

I fell both these are fraudulent practices.

3rd of Mar, 2009

I ordered a diet product and was charged for it but I did not recieve it.

Ju
  25th of May, 2009
FitFactory - unauthorized charges
Chatsworth
Georgia

The past few months my bank account has been charged 29.95 for something called wwwselfhelpffcom. I have no idea what this is. When I finally found information about it on line the phone number post was no longer in service. I want my money back. Never order anything on line, you never know what you are getting.