Fitfac.com / company info

OK, United States Review updated:
Here is some info about the Acia Berry charges that were made to my account. Fitfac.com [protected] $29.95, Body Supplements 2, [protected], for $89.31, and then pricelimbo.com [protected]. I just contacted all three of these after I went to the bank who is investigating them, all of the phone lines were answered by the same electronic message, I did talk with someone who said the $29.95 charge would be returned but that I had supposedly agreed to the other charges on November 28th, and they would not be returned I will deffinately call the better business bureau. The person I talked to at pricelimbo sounded like I had awaken her and I asked for a supervisor and she said there was none available. This sound like the biggest scam of all time.

Comments

Te
  17th of Nov, 2008
charged my debit acct. but never got the product which was supposed to be 5.95
Pa
  2nd of Dec, 2008
Im alittle disapointed that I was charged 29.95 that I never gave my credit card for nor my approval I had to call to cancel this charge form reacurring agian...which is stupid if it wasnt for me getting my monthly BANK statements I would have no idea of this charge agian that I didnt approve...this is a RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF Im out 29.95 it may not seem much for some people but for me it is !!!

I DONT CARE FOR A PRODUCT THAT I NEVER USED OR GOT OR ORDER !!! RIPOFF RIPOFF THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVIEN MY MONEY BACK !!!
Ch
  4th of Dec, 2008
TO EVERYONE THAT HAD THIS 39.95 TAKEN FROM THEM...THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO MY HUSBAND. THEY TOLD ME THAT WHEN YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO GET THE ACAI BERRY THAT YOU AGREE TO JOIN FIT FACTORY FOR 39.95 A MONTH. I WENT BACK AND READ EVERY WORD AND THAT WAS NOT ON THERE. OF COURSE I HAD TO GET MY MONEY BACK CAUSE THAT'S RIDICULUS! SO PLEASE CALL 1-866-407-1022...I DID. MY REFUND IS ON THE WAY. GOOD LUCK ALL! HOPE IT WORKS OUT.
Fr
  17th of Dec, 2008

Fitfac.com - unarthorized charges
Beaumont
Texas

All I did was order free acai samples and now they are charging my account 29.95 two times a month. No way to contact them! I will be calling BBB!
  26th of Dec, 2008

Fitfac.com - unauthorized charges
Acia Berry
Oklahoma

Recieved a free bottle of Acia Berry for $3.95 shipping and handling ended up costing $210.00 before I could stop them from charging my account.
  26th of Dec, 2008
read my complaint I left the phone numbers that I have for them good luck!
Ja
  3rd of Jan, 2009
Well apparently this is all a big scam. They are billing me 29.95 and also agreeing to refund but you can not get anyone to answer the phones when you call. Also please be advised that Total Cleanse is a big scam as well. Be very careful of getting involved in Total Cleanse or Cleanse Pro. They at least send the product. Acai berry is billing and not sending the product. Thanks
Ma
  10th of Jan, 2009
i agree with Beaumount, Texas. Same thing happened to me. I called th ecompany and they promised to stop the @9.95 monthly charges. We'll see. I also asked my Cr Card company to close the card. They did. I will also pursue stopping what I believe is a related monthly $89.31 charge next.
Wh
  16th of Jan, 2009
I ordered the free sample of this medication and agreed to pay the $3.95 for shipping. I received a telephone call verifying the order. The caller informed me there would also be information and products that I would be getting for a monthly charge. I informed him I didnot want anything extra just the medication sample.

Today, there was a $29.95 charge on my credit card. I called the (866) number and spoke with a Nick Francisco. I esplained that I did not want anything other than the sample and informed him that I spoke with a representative of their company and told him that I did not want anything additional before I received the produce. I did not want anything additional after I received the sample product. He gave me a cancellation number and said it would show on my credit card bill within 10 to 11 days.

I will be watching this one.
Ni
  26th of Jan, 2009
This is insane...they SAY I agreed to be charged this extra amount of 29.95 for something that is completely new to me...I have no idea what fit factor is much less that I would even want it...since I already cancelled the Acai Berry...this is rediculous...what a scam...They say that they sent me an email to confirm this Fit Factor program yet I can't find it anywhere in any of my emails...The only thing I'll give them is that I actually was able to talk to a human being!...
What a mistake this was on my part to ever think I could better my life and health only to get "IT" in the end...What a Disapointment and Heartbreak this was...
Bu
  1st of Feb, 2009
I got the same charge because somewhere they enroll you into this Fit Factory for 29.95 the number to call is 1866-407-1022 for right now apparently you jion a club
Ci
  9th of Feb, 2009
I would to talk to someone about taking money out of my account before I call my lawyer to speak to you all.