fitfac.com and the AcailPure pills / risk free trial offer turns into expensive charges

11721 ne 80th # C-1Kirkland, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 425-739-9242
I ordered a free sample of the dietary supplement AcaiPure weight loss pills and ended up with automatic charges to my credit card for refills and a website I never authorized .
they use Oprah's name on this account and I am sure she would not be happy to be associated with such a slimy corrupt comapny.
I called to cancel and they sounded surprised- looks like not such a surprise from the others who are compalining of exactly the same snake oil tactics.
Eileen Bradshaw
Ei

Comments

De
  27th of Dec, 2008
I to was taken by this company ...I also got Acaipure pills and I thought that was it untill I noticed money was taken from my account. What a scam!!!I am fighting this with the help of my bank.I will not buy anything on line again.
El
  26th of Jan, 2009
I only wished I looked into the intnet on complaints...the number I tried calling is 425-739-9242 is a recording message of someone's home number. If you have the right number to this scam company, please let us know for I to want to put stop payment on my credit card. Again thankyou for warning us and like you I will not order anything on the internet not knowing who is miss using my credit card number.