FitFac / Unauthorized Charge

Like many other I ordered the not-so-free trail of Acai Berry. I am having a terrible time in cancelling that product order. Never did I expect to see another charge on my card for something apparently linked to that product, something I had never heard of, and something I definetly haven't even received. I am being billed for a product that must be "thin air". I will be reporting this fraud to my credit card company post haste and also will be reporting DRI AcaiSlim as not being responsive to my requests for cancellation. Under the category of "I should have known better" than to order anything from a "if it sounds too good...company"

Comments

• We
      2nd of Jan, 2009
    FitFac - charged my debit card unauthorized
    Washington

I too had 29.95 taken out of my account and could not get anyone. This happened to my New Year's Eve and I am having my credit union fight for the funds back. BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT YOUR DEBIT CARD NUMBER IT CAN AND WILL BE SOLD TO EVERYONE!!!

• Pi
      5th of Jan, 2009
    FitFac - SCAM
    fitfac

They charge you debit card an outrageous amount of money on "free" trails and its an act of congress to get anything done about it. The hold on the phone will be at least an hour.

26th of Jan, 2009
    FitFac - monthly charge on account
    fitfac

I was supposed to receive a free analys of my credit scores and now I have been getting charged $29.99 a month for that service and I don't even use it. I cannot get in touch with this place to stop the charges either