Fit Factory / acai berry

1 Davie, FL, United States Review updated:

kevin.fitness coach] Hi! Welcome to FitFactory.com! How may I help you today?
[Client] I have tried several times to contact you regarding cancelling my order for acai berry
[kevin.fitness coach] I’ll be glad to help you with your concerns .Before we go on, may I get your full name and email address please?
[Client] lynne gray lynnegray@gmail.com
[kevin.fitness coach] hello lynne
[kevin.fitness coach] thanks for the information
[Client] hi from australia
[kevin.fitness coach] Have you tried contacting our customer service hotline at [protected], Mondays to Fridays between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM EST. They can assist you better than I can. I am sorry because I can only answer fitness-related concerns.
[Client] many times...as we live in australia it costs too much to hold on for agaes
[kevin.fitness coach] I understand. I apologize for the inconvenience. Let me go ahead and assist you with your request. Before we proceed, may I get your phone number and address please?
[kevin.fitness coach] This way I can forward the info to our customer service
[Client] ok I thought this might have been another way to contact them
[Client]
[kevin.fitness coach] Please be advised that our customer service will be contacting you within the next 24-32 hours.

[Client] my 15 year old daughter ordered online using her fathers credit card
[kevin.fitness coach] Thank you for the information
[Client] thank you

Comments

• Pj
      24th of Nov, 2008

I too have unauthorized credit card charges from Fit Factory for an Acai Berry order. I called and let them know I was not interested in the product and I was already charged the 29.95. I was told that the 14 day cancellation period started the day I ordered the product not the day I received the product, which was after the 14 days were expired. So they said they still had the product in the warehouse and would credit me, however I never recieved the credit and today I was charged again!

• Gw
      27th of Nov, 2008

My bank account has been charged $29.95 for a program I never enrolled in. I too ordered the free trial for $3.95 shipping and handling, and went directly to the web site and cancelled my "membership" on the same day. It has not been 14 days since I placed my order, and I have not received the product. What a rip off!

• Ka
      21st of Jan, 2009

Some one has to do something about this company!!! I ordered my risk free trail for just shipping and never received any thing until I e-mailed them to complain! I got it and along with it a charge for 49.95 for a bunch of crap I never ordered ! I could never get n touch with any one on the phone! I e-mailed them and told them to cancel what ever scam they had going and not to charge me again! They just put a charge through on my account for 29.95!!! I am so angry!! I am going to the bank tom., I am disputing the charges and if necessary I will cancel that debit card. It's a huge pain! what's really bad is that I didn't hate the product! I would have prob. ordered it again if they hadn't been so dishonest. I really hope some one shuts them down!!! I will be consulting my Lawyer!!!

• Ew
      7th of Oct, 2009

fit factory cant cancel acai orders jack ###