Fit Factory Acai Berry / fraudulent charges

1 NV, United States Review updated:

I also got charged the $29.95 without prior authorization (and without receiving my free trial). If you call the [protected] number, they will refund the money. She tried to tell me 'no' but I just told her that I had already put a fraudulent charge against them with my bank, and if she didn't refund my money, that I would press charges. It took about 2 minutes. Good luck

Da

Comments

Ka
  24th of Nov, 2008

Thank you for your post. The same thing happened to me and I had no idea how to go about getting my money back. I'm planning to call that number today.
Thanks again!
Karen

Cc
  28th of Nov, 2008

For those of you that ordered the "Free Sample" of this product, and paid the S & H charges. Be aware that this company's Customer Service Dept will tell you that you had 7 days of the "Free Trial". I have not yet received my Sample ordered on 11/18, thus making their 7 day trial "Nulll & Void"!! Put a call into your Credit Card company or your bank, filing a Fraudulent Charge claim, then call 800-660-8489 and inform them they did not have authorization from you for this charge, also inform them you have filed a claim with your CC or Financial Institution and demand the funds be refunded back into your account or removed from your CC. Don't be a push over, be polite, but firm and you will get a confirmation #. Be sure to get the CSR's "Full" name! Good Luck!

El
  30th of Nov, 2008

I realized I was charged $3.95 and now $29.95 from Fit Factory. I called my bank to let them know that I did not authorize that transaction and the bank said they can't do anything about it until the transation goes from "pending" to "posted." I only authorized the free trial offer and now I'm getting a new charge on my account and can't seem to do anything about it.

Sw
  28th of Mar, 2009

hellya same thing happened to me good thing i cancelled it before they can bill me for the fit facory freakin idiots when i called to cancel my account the lady said i have you signed up for fit factory i said uh uh i just wanted the free trial and i did not sign up for no fit factory i never even heard of it i had to ask her to repeat it to me bout 3 times cuz i couldnt understand what the hell she was sayin and then i told her to spell it out for me hehe but ya then damn ###!!!

Si
Fit Factory Acai Berry - Fraud
Fit Factory Acai Berry
North Dakota

I ordered the Acai Berry Supplement to try, and then read a lot about the various products, so when it came I called and cancelled it. Then I noticed a $29.95 charge on my bank statement that I had no idea what it was for. I tried calling the 800 number on the bank statement, but never got a person. I forgot about it for a month or so, then realized again that another payment was taken out of my bank. I called and finally got a person, and got 2 month's worth of payments refunded, so I am out $29.95. But that's a small price to pay for a big lesson. READ THE SMALL PRINT. I told the supervisor I spoke to that their company was deceptive and fraudulent. All you have to do is go to their website (www.fit-fac.com) and see that I am not in the minority here. There is a remark on their main page addressing charges on your bank statement that you aren't aware of. This company should be black balled!!! Pass the word. Tell everyone to be wary.

Re
  1st of Apr, 2009

These people need to stop and be made to repay all the customers back. It is a TOTAL rip off, Acai Berry, Bromalite, Power Tea and Fit Factory. What a way to scam.

Jo
  1st of Apr, 2009

I also ordered Acai Berry for the 14 day trail and cancelled within the period, I emailed the department but still got charged. Called and spoke with a representative, he told me that my cancellation was past the allowed time he apoligized they also charged me for a second bottle and they said they would refund me the money for the second, not sure why they would charge for a 2nd bottle when it wasn't even due to be sent.
From Fort Gratiot Michigan