Fit-Fac.com / $29.95 charge on ckg account

0 online, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-407-1022

Had a deal to get a supplement (Acacia (sp?) Berry for free paying only the shipping.
When I called to find out who charged me for what, they told me in the fine print it said something about a membership and not canceling within 7 days... I asked to speak with a manager and then he said he would credit my account as a one time courtesy and gave me a confirmation number.
I hope they really do because money is very tight and I would never have and now never will again buy or try something online.
today is Nov 13 and I ordered on Oct 31st

Comments

• Js

today is Nov 13 and I ordered on Oct 31st

• Do
      13th of Nov, 2008

I too have a $29.95 charge on my account. Is this the Oprah Scam. I wonder what she is making off of this scam.

• Ni
      13th of Nov, 2008

I too have a $29.95 charge on my account. I still haven't gotten my pills yet. Have You?

• Su
      13th of Nov, 2008

This is a scam. You pay for shipment as it is shown on the screen. In the fine line it says you will be billed automatically if you don't call within 7 days to cancel after you have received your Acai Berry. There is a seperate number to contact Acai Berry -#801-528-1391.
    I spoke with an agent who too was not very detailed on his explanation of how the process worked. The number to call Fit-Fac.com is listed at the top of this page. Be prepared when you call. Make sure you have pen and paper as you will need to write down the confirmation number for cancellation and refund.
    One must ask to cancel membership to Fit-Fac. One must as for a refund to get credit back for the $29.95 that you were blindly charged. I hope that the process wont take that long like the Acai Berry. I was instantly charged the $3.95 shipping fee the same day I placed the order. It is now 13 Nov and I have not recieved the item yet charged $29.95 for a service I don't even need.
    This type of business ruins the reputation of other legitamate business that are provide true customer services. I just don't know why people work for business like this to rip innocent people.

• Pa
      14th of Nov, 2008

I was charged 29.95 twice and 89.31 from another company for sending me another big bottle of the Acai Berry that I have not received.

I called the 800# for fit-fac and they are closed.

I called the 800# for onlinehealthy.com and they gave me a cancelation number and then the 800# for fit-fac. I am suppose to call them back after I talk to fit-fac and get another number to get my 89.31 refund from them.

If I don't get a solution my bank will refund me the money and then try to collect on my behalf.

I am documenting this thoroughly for the bank and future postings.

What can we do to stop this from happening to someone else?

• Jm
      14th of Nov, 2008

I agree with everything posted on this. it's very tricky... what a scam which they deny.

• Fa
      14th of Nov, 2008

Same thing happened to me. Order sample & was suppose to pay shipping of 3.95 only. Have not received sample yet & was charged twice 29.95 and for a whole bottle of 89.31. How do I know if I even want this if I did not have a chance to try the sample first? This is a scam for sure & now I am afraid since they have my card # they can continue taking money out. I have talked to 2 people & told both of these people to cancel this and I hope not to see any more money taken out of my account, but if they did it once I'm sure it doesn't matter to them if they do it again.

• Pa
      14th of Nov, 2008

I also received the 29.95 on my account... I have two numbers for you all to try and call. I called this one first... 866-407-1022 ... they said they would cancel the "membership" and refund my money... then they gave me another number to call... 877-350-8480... I'm still on hold with them... it's been at least ten minutes already... Good luck to all of you... it is a very tricky scam

14th of Nov, 2008

you cant be serious...me too. what is next? why those stinkin' scam artists. I also called, cancelled and got a CONFIRMATION number...let's hope, it comes quick.

14th of Nov, 2008

oh yeah i guess it is true, nothing is for free!!!

• Bi
      14th of Nov, 2008

I also got hooked by this scam. went on line to the www.fit-fac.com site where they seemed to expect complaints. "If you have a charge on your bank account it's us.

I got on the chat line and the response was, I understand your complaint, but I cannot make corrections. Here's a number to call.
    1 866 407 1022. The agent said it was after the seven days so there could be no refund. He did give me a confirmation number for the cancellation, but still no refund.

I am angry and feel very foolish for falling for this cheap trick.

They got me also $3.95 shipping and $29.95
    Never received the product - Web site is gone!

14th of Nov, 2008

I agree with everything that is being written on this website. The safest thing for everyone to do is to call your bank and close your ATM card. They stop all payments on your current card and issue you another card in 7-10 busineess days. You can go into your bank in the meantime and withdraw money if you need to. I bank with WAMU and they have been helpful. That's the best you can do, sorry to all, I was a vicitm too. Close out your ATM cards, NOW. That's how they can keep billing your accounts...

• Sh
      14th of Nov, 2008

I ordered the same. And the same happened and I have not recieved anything! I will never order this or anything for that matter!!

• Sh
      14th of Nov, 2008

The samething just happened to me. I got a confirmation refund number too! I called my bank and had them dispute the charge and initiate an investigation. I gave them the Refund Confirmation number to include with information for the investigation. The bank put the $29.95 back in my account, and will purdue the Scam Artist for their money.

• Bo
      14th of Nov, 2008

same thing here. i just called and got a confirmation number. if you signed up on the site i did there are 3 free trials your signed up for. the fit factory for 29.95 after 14 days, the 89.31 for the 30 supply of the acai berry (which is bull since i havent even gotten my trial) and an 8.51 for price limbo. the first 2 have 18... numbers but price limbo does not. the 29.95 refund said 3-5 buisness days. i am going to have my bank pursue it i believe, i hope BOA is good with this stuff.

• Me
      15th of Nov, 2008

i was charged 29.95 to my card also but call this number custerm service 1-800-600-8489 and let them now about ur charges

• Me

CALL 1-800-600-8489 custermer service i did it it worked

• Na
      15th of Nov, 2008

I was wondering why I have not received my pills yet. I guess now I know. Like everyone else, I too was charged $29.95 11/14/08.
    There is an old saying, if it is too good to be true, well we all seem to know the rest. Then it's not I'm going to call that telephone #. Thanks so much.

• Na
      15th of Nov, 2008

Tried to call the 1-800-600-8489...It has been dis-connected.
    And no further info. about # is available.