FIT-FAC & MY VIP FIT / extra charges applied to credit card.

1 and NEVADA, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-407-1022 & 877-3508480

ordered trial size extreme aca-berry for shipping charge of 3.95. the credit card statement showed three (3) unauthorized extra charges, two (2) @ 29.95 and one (1) at 89.31.
I immediately called number listed on cr statement [protected] NV and the answering party agreed to remiburse the one (1) charge of 29.95 and cancel the one (1) account of two in my name?
I then called my credit card company (L.L. Bean), the dispute department, the person answering the phone (DREW) seem to know what is going on with all the slick charges. He called the number [protected]) for the other charge of 89.31 and did not get answer. He then gave me information about faxing dispute claim to the company (L.L. Bean) for that charge. But, refused to give me credit for the other charge of 29.95, because he said, the fine print has me locked in for that cost. even though i only wanted the trail size.
So, after all these charges are credited to my account, I will cancel my credit card with L.L. Bean, which has a very high limit and have been a very good and long customer for them.
If they know these scams are out there working and has their customers affected, then they should come to the rescue or stop accepting any charges from the company, to protect customer? I can't afford to pay unauthorized charges that my credit card allows?
Jim

SO BEWARE OF ANY SITES THAT WANT YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!!

Ji

Comments

Ji
  24th of Nov, 2008

For got to add to complaint.

The credit card services used is Barclays Bank, Delaware. issued for L.L. Bean.
Jim