Fit-Fac / Credit Card Charge - Unauthorized

Tonight I discovered a 29.95 charge to my credit card. I will call this company during business hours. I believe this is linked to the free Acai Berry supplement I ordered. I did not enter a relationship with Fit-Fac. My Acai Berry supplement "membership" was canceled soon after placing the order for the free trial. If this cannot be resolved, I will file a dispute with my credit card company. Clearly, this is a scam. I won't waste time dealing with this. I will have my card canceled if necessary.

Lu

More Fit-Fac Complaints & Reviews

Comments

15th of Nov, 2008
    w9897 Olden rd
    eldorado, wi
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 608-469-8288

Charging on my bank acct for I don't know what for the amount of 29.95. I want this credited to my acct and put through a complaint about this company.

• He
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I also was scamed, it took me 2 hours to find out what this company was and why I was charged. This company along with Bromalite are pulling the biggest scam. I never signed up for fit-fac and never received ANY information, it wasn't until I got my credit card statement that I heard about fit-fac. Don't be fooled by the "FREE" Trial.

• Je
      8th of Dec, 2008
    Fit-Fac - Unauthorized withdrawl
    California
    fit-fac.com

I ordered a free trail of the acaiberry and bromalite and paid for shipping and handling on Dec.1, 2008 2 charges were taken from my bank account from fit-fac both for $19.95. I told my bank and called the # for fit-fac and got a recording to call back Mon-Fri. between (9-9). I tried to have a live chat with a trainer named tommy and he also told me to call back on Mon. I called this morning and the # just make a beeping sound and didn't even ring. I then went to the live chat again and got tommy the trainer i asked if anyone was working today and he answered yes we are. But after I told him about the unauthorized charges and asked if anyone was actually working at the #, all of a sudden he didn't want to chat with me anymore. I gave him my # and explained I just needed some help and since he was the one who I chatted with over the weekend and he was the one who gave my the # to call, could he please assist me or find someone who could. Still no answer from him on the chat. I printed out a copy of the chat because he was there at first and then he was gone, I asked "are you still there? Did you go on your break?" But nothing. I don't know what to do or who to call or how to get the money that was taken from my account put back. Can someone please help me? Jennifer Ambrosio 661-755-5231

• Tw
      8th of Dec, 2008
    fit-fac.com

I signed up for a trial bottle of Acai Berry and agreed to pay the s/h charges. Now I am charged for a membership in fit-fac. This was not part of any agreement I made. I tried calling the number given numerous times and got only a busy signal. No one ever comes online to discuss this either.

Judging by all the other complaints similar to mine, it appears this is a scam and these people need to be shut down.

• Re
      2nd of Jan, 2009
    Fit-Fac - fraud
    fit=fac

My complaint is as everyone else, I oredered a free trail of colotox and acai berry for 4.95 shipping next thing I know I have everyone and his brother taking money from my acct. So far I'm out of about 200.00 what I suggest is everyone that has been scammed forward your complaints to you state attorny's office and the better business burea if they get enough complaints they will investigate this. I called them and told them if I saw one more penny come out of my acct I would sue them for everything they had. They return my money. Threaten these fool swith a lawsuit. Good Luck

• Li
      6th of Jan, 2009
    Fit-Fac - unauthorized debit from checking account
    Fit-Fac

This Acaipure is very shady. You order a free trial of something and on the side if you don't mark things off then you are charged and sent many more things. It is not obvious to check these things off. And then you get this $29.95 taken out of you checking account for I don't really know what. They are very strong on the phone and try to tell you that you agreed to this but all you have to keep saying is I DIDN'T AGREE AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! You may have to say this 10 times but I was finally told I would recieve a refund. This is a very bad scam and something needs to be done about it.

• Nn
      18th of Jan, 2009
    Fit-fac.com
    Massachusetts
    fit-fac.com

I found a credit card charge on my January 2009 credit card bill which I never authorized. I have never ordered anything from the company fit-fac.com. I looked into this company online only to find many complaints. I have contacted my credit card company and also cancelled that credit card. I also found several other credit card charges that were suspicious on the same credit card statement. The same complaints were found online for these other companies that charged my account. Do the smart thing, cancel your account and make the credit card company aware of any descrepancies. I have a separate credit card with a small credit cap that I use for online purchases. That way, if something goes wrong, this credit card is easily cancelled and with no major harm to my account for any substantial amount of money.

• Ka
      2nd of Feb, 2009
    Phone: 866-407-1022
    fit-fac.com

Was charged for some type of service via computer when I ordered Acaiburn or Bromalite (which are a joke also), when I got through on phone tried to get them to explain what charge was for. The woman informed me it was a website I can go to for help and that I signed up for, I informed her I did not sign up for this. Why would I pay someone to use a website that is not right, I feel this is a absolute ripoff and I suggest that it be invesigated.

• Ol
      21st of Jul, 2009
    Fit-Fac - Rip off
    fit-fac.com

I ordered free trial of Acaci berry with paid shipping, and was charged accordingly, then was charges$29.95 for membership I didnt sign up for, then later a $89.31 charge showed up for supplements4mybody, then $8.51 form price limbo.com. Total cost of unsafe shopping-$127.77.

Tried to contact twice, company would not respond.