Fit Club Online / Fraud/Unauthorized charge to my credit cartd

This is a scam. They charged my account (Unauthorized) $24.82 twice. The phone number is [protected]. I called and they said it is a free bonus trial offer when you went to "Clear Lift Ultra.com". I never heard this web site before. I did not remember I ever went to this web site. After the first month free, they started charging you $24.82 per month.

Comments

30th of Jan, 2010
    Fit Club Online - Debit from my account
    Fit Club online

Money has been taken from my credit card account within a couple of days on two occassions to date, i have never heard of this company i dont know what products it supplies and i have never received anything from them at anytime. I dont know how to contact them, how do i stop them and how do i reclaim my money.

10th of Feb, 2010
    Fit Club Online - unauthorized credit card charge
    Fit Club Online
    Texas

Fit Club Online charged my credit card without authorization. I do not know what this compnay is and cannot find it on the web.

• Li
      10th of Feb, 2010

You can read more about Fit Club Online complaints here: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/fit-club-online-c296468.html

12th of Feb, 2010
    Fit Club Online - Fraud
    Fit Club Online
    Phone: 8664074020

Total Scan/Fraud. I don't even know these people but they signed me up with some stupid membership without my knowledge and have been billing me for this crap membership for $24.82 every months... they say it is not refundable from the past charges. Use the phone number 8664074020 and cancel right away..

• El
      25th of Feb, 2010

This scam company debited my account for $24.82 on 2-24-10 I did not order look at online or except any withdraws from my account. It will be stopped.

Elizabeth Runge

7th of Apr, 2010

I have emailed on many occasions to cancel my payment and to date they have not cancelled, also a bolt on payment for there fit club online.. how the heck do you stop this happenning every month as they will not take any action...

Mr.Rowlands uk