Fit and Fabulous / Terrible Service - Dirty

1 1275 Shilo RdKennesaw, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-426-3148

Don't go to this spa!!! This is the worst spa I have ever been to. To begin with, I had to stand outside waiting for one someone to let me in. I arrived at my appointment time only to find the door locked. When I started to leave after about 20 minutes someone finally showed up. The woman pulled up in a BMW and parked in the handy caped space! She didn't have a handy caped plate.
This company does body wraps. I have had wraps before but never experienced anything like this. The place was dirty. The girl helping me, who I found out is one of the owners, was rude. The wrap didn't even work like the one I had had before. I have no idea how they stay in business.
I should have know I was in for a poor experience when the owner herself was very heavy set. Fit & Fabulous couldn't be further from the truth. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY AT THIS SPA.

La

Comments

• La
      6th of May, 2009

Wow! I had almost the same experience. I girl helping me was also VERY RUDE and the place was filthy!!! I will never go back.

• Fi
      20th of Jul, 2009

Owner Rebuttal: It's really sad especially in this day and time that you would have so much envy for someone who truly cares about giving their clients quality service and making a difference in people's lives. I don't know what it was that caused you to have such wicked thoughts as to lie not only about how I treated you as a new client but to say the facility (which I must correct you is not a spa but a body wrap studio) was dirty and slander the business name on several different sites! Over the past 4 years I have never heard such and I am so glad we have testimonials from our clients on various websites such as Kudzu.com that clearly speak for us. You said you arrived at the facility and the door was locked which probably was true due to the fact we break from 2-4 p.m. We instruct all of our clients whether you are new or a maintenance client to come at the time slot you have your appointment and not before, thus if you were waiting 20 minutes it was probably due to your arriving early and not listening to our instructions nor reading the information under the contact us screen regarding arrivals. If we are ever running behind we are professional enough to contact our clients to inform them. The last straw was your saying it didn't work due to my being "very heavy set"? If you consider my size 14 body "very heavy set", then you apparently have some deep rooted issues. God created us beautiful women in different sizes and colors thus I am very satisfied with the skin I am in. My only hope for you is that you will find some comfort in truly being happy with yourself. P.S. The next time you want to post another comment and act like you are another client complaining about the business, which you did the next day after you posted this...YOU MIGHT WANT CHANGE YOUR NAME:) Thank you