Fishinthesky.com / This website is a total scam

This website is a total scam. I ordered a light pink dress with pink and purple gems and sequins that were elegantly arranged. When it came in the mail i opened up the bag to find a bubble gum pink fabric...getting a little nervous i opened up the rest of the dress to find it decorated with yelowish and orang beading...not only did the colors completely clash but the design of them looked like it was done by a second grader. the cheap beads all looked like they were going to fall off. Plus there was a few sewing flaws. When i tried to return this dress they kept emailing me back with things like no this dress is great! how about a discount on your next purchase? we put in our hard work for this! In the end i could not return it and am now out of $175. DONT ORDER FROM THEM!!

Bu

Comments

• La
      30th of Mar, 2012

• El
      18th of Apr, 2012

19/4/12 - I just got scam by them too: please do not purchase from this company. I ordered a dress which never arrived and all i get from the supplier is one liners emails with excuses and lies. At this stage they are offering me a 50% refund and no dress. If iI am lucky I will get something. The worse company i ever dealt with. Please do not buy from these people. ;(