Fisher Price / Little Mommie Cuttle and Coo

Yelm, WA, United States Review updated:
I am offened that Fisher Price has made a doll "Little Mommie Cuttle and Coo, that has a recorded message that say's "Islam is the light", that is going out to countless numbers of our young children. Children in this age group should not be indoctrinated and influenced in this way.

Comments

Ca
  24th of Oct, 2006
The Fisher Price website says the Grow to Pro set is available at Wal-Mart and Toys R Us. Wrong. I’ve checked with stores 75 miles around us and they only carry Little Tykes brand basketball sets.

It’s very disappointing to find bad information on a company’s website.

Carla
Sh
  27th of Dec, 2007
My 4 year old received the shake n go airplane as a Christmas gift. He only played with it for about an hour, when the whole bottom of the "foam" airplane peeled off, making it unable to be used. The toy was NOT being used in a careless manner, in fact, he was being helped by his father. We had to glue the plane back together. I feel that this product is, in no uncertain terms, a piece of JUNK!
Va
  7th of Aug, 2008
I was re-attaching the lower door to Noahs Ark when the door frame skinned an inch long chunk from my hand. I went to their website and of course if you have a complaint its completely useless. I just wanted to bring this to the attention of other parents whose doors may come unattached. DON'T LET YOU CHILD REATTACH!!
  8th of Aug, 2008
So is any other big toy out there, lady. If everyone thought like you ("Potential accidents? OH NO!"), we'd all grow up in bubbles. These are the days I'm grateful not EVERYONE can become doctors at any given moment.
Jo
  25th of Nov, 2008
Recall this doll imediately
My family and all my friends will not purchase any Fisher Price items.
My church of over 2000 member and their families and friends will also ban you products.
Jo
  25th of Nov, 2008
Recall this doll imediatelly.
My church of over 2000 will not buy any Fisher Price Products .
The word of this doll is being spread.
  9th of Nov, 2010
I am so [censor]ing pissed right now I can barely type. I gotmy son a Fisher Price pirate ship. First off it comes in like 1000 god-damned pieces. So he's screaming while I'm putting it together so excited. But the goddamned thing snaps together but won't so I slice my hand open on the mast or whatever and I'm [censor]ing bleeding all over plus I snap the piece because I'm screaming and pissed off. So I call the 800 number or whatever and I'm on hold with the sons of [censor]es for like 10 minutes bleeding everywhere and I need stictches. So then I get them on the phoen and the [censor] is like sorry or whatever but you broke it because YOU PUT IT TOGETHER WRONG ITS YOUR FAULT. [censor] YOU [censor]! My kid is crying and I'm bleeding and the mother-[censor]ing thing is broken so happy birthday sonny, fisher price are a bunch of asshat jerkoffs sons of [censor]es. So I'm suppposd to BRING IT BACK TO THE STORE or whatever like I have time, plus my hand is screwed royally [censor]ed and it hurts and my kid has no ship.
  30th of Nov, 2010
yeah so I'm writing again to wanr anyone away from buying anything from Fisher Price that place is such a goddam ripoff. I bought my kid a pirate ship that [censor]ing broke before I could put it together and they blamed me for braking it. So I called and called them and wrote in everywhere I [censor]ing could and what do you know? They decide to send me another piece of [censor] ship that misisng the mast piece that broke on the first one? Son of a [censor], I am not [censor]ing kidding you. I am so pissed. its such a piece of [censor] company and the [censor]ing stores that sell them do not deal with them they are just [censor]ing with you.