Fisher Price / Noah's Ark / Fisher Price feel and learn Noah's Ark!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I was re-attaching the lower door to Noahs Ark when the door frame skinned an inch long chunk from my hand. I went to their website and of course if you have a complaint its completely useless.I just wanted to bring this to the attention of other parents whose doors may come unattached. DON'T LET YOU CHILD REATTACH!!!

Va

Comments

9th of Nov, 2010

I am so [censor]ing pissed right now I can barely type. I gotmy son a Fisher Price pirate ship. First off it comes in like 1000 god-damned pieces. So he's screaming while I'm putting it together so excited. But the goddamned thing snaps together but won't so I slice my hand open on the mast or whatever and I'm [censor]ing bleeding all over plus I snap the piece because I'm screaming and pissed off. So I call the 800 number or whatever and I'm on hold with the sons of [censor]es for like 10 minutes bleeding everywhere and I need stictches. So then I get them on the phoen and the [censor] is like sorry or whatever but you broke it because YOU PUT IT TOGETHER WRONG ITS YOUR FAULT. [censor] YOU [censor]! My kid is crying and I'm bleeding and the mother-[censor]ing thing is broken so happy birthday sonny, fisher price are a bunch of [censored] jerkoffs sons of [censor]es. So I'm suppposd to BRING IT BACK TO THE STORE or whatever like I have time, plus my hand is screwed royally [censor]ed and it hurts and my kid has no ship.