Fisher & Paykel Appliances / washing machine

1 Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

We bought a washing machine online while we were in Europe and having our house in Australia renovated. The machine was installed in June 2018 and we returned on 29th October to settle in. I put the machine on the test rinse and it half filled, clicked off and stopped with locked door and err 105. I called F&P and the earliest tech visit was 7th November. The tech came and said the mother board was needing replaced so I had to wait for another week. He came yesterday and replaced the board, left and ten minutes later I turned the machine on . It half filled with water, clicked and stopped. Locked door and err 105 again!! I called F&P who said I could have another tech call out next Saturday!! This machine has never been used yet they will not replace it. There is something wrong with it and they can put as many new boards as they want but it is not going to work. I want it out of my laundry and a new machine but no One will talk to me about replacement. Is there anyone who can help? I am going nuts!!

Jo