Fisher Chevrolet / Extremely Poor CS by Finance Dept.

1 Yuma, AZ, United States
Phone: 928-446-3869

July 26, 2011

Joe Fisher II
1125 E. 32nd Stree
Yuma, AZ 85365

Dear Mr. Fisher:

On July 25, 2011, I closed a deal on a vehicle (2008 Yukon XL Denali) from the lot, the vehicle was sold to me by Nick and Tisoc and I have no complaints about either the vehicle or the salesmen.

On this same day, I spoke to finance manager Jason, unknown last name, and he employed a level of professionalism much lower than I expected as a customer. While Jason gave me the impression that he is experienced at what he does, his customer service was least desirable and I was not there to put up with such behavior, nor are ANY of your potential buyers.

On the preceding days, I had been talking to a different finance manager and I was offered a different deal than what I was presented with at the time of signing. I fully understand that I did not have to sign and agree to the terms but I did. During the process of buying this vehicle, Nick got me in touch with Jason over the phone. Mr. Fisher, I do not want to speculate on the reasons for Jason’s behavior, but my intent is not to make this drastic as much as to provide you with situational awareness for training and/or improvement.

Jason stated on the first part of our conversation that he did not know much about my deal, other than I am being difficult even when I was taking a “$65, 000 vehicle for half that”. Jason then provided me with some number figures of my buy and he mentioned that he understood that I was putting $2000.00 down and he concluded by giving me the final details. All this happened while his tone of voice remained demeaning. Moreover, Jason mentioned that he did not know why he was doing this over the phone either!

I wanted to talk to Jason about my trade and he insistently mentioned “what trade?” “There is nothing about a trade here”. Jason mentioned that his offer was without a trade, which was inconsistent with what was previously agreed upon with the other finance manager. I expressed to Jason that the trade was part of the equation and he stated that he did not want it because, and he suddenly knew about Ford F-250, are really bad vehicles and no one wants them because of all the problems associated with them and he was not going to take it.

Nonetheless, Jason had said absolutely nothing over the phone about the finance interest being affected because my trade was rejected by him. It was not until signing that I was informed by Nathan in finance that since I declined to trade in my truck, my APR was now going to be 11.9%. I ended up getting finance from an alternate institution.

This type of customer service may not have repercussions when people do not mind being treated in such manner. It is important to always maintain a high level of integrity and treat every one in a respectful and courteous manner despite any preconceived notions.

I am a person that believes that a good attitude can make up for the little that may be absent; however, bad customer service has and will continue to take away from what is already there. This bring me right back to letting you know that I was impressed by the ability to work together that Tisoc and Nich displayed while at your dealership.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Sincerely;