FirstWebSearch.com / Scam and cheating

2785 E Desert Inn Rd.#134Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 702-684-7000

After receiving a phone call from seo company owner robert jenkins, i was told that there had been a report on this very website about the company... So i decided to take a look for myself to see what all of the fuss was about, sure enough i saw the [redacted] obviously made by an angry client that was not satisfied with the service... True enough i am no longer with this company based on the fact, I refuse to continuously lie to consumers knowing they were not getting the services that they were promised... after taking a look at the [redacted] made by this client, it made a lot of sense due to the fact that firstwebsearch has a number of clients who have asked for refunds that were denied..Robert Jenkins worked for a former company called usaseopros/bdi or usa seo pros, and left, to start firstwebsearch.com you may have heard of them... they are also on the complaintsboard, so please look at the credibility here!! Isn't it typical when telemarketing company's such as Firstwebsearch.com rips people off for their money, the first people to blame are ex employees who no longer want to be apart of their scam?? I truly feel sorry for the remaining employees who are still with this company, in which i will not name out of respect... robert jenkins is scamming thousands per week out of consumers, yet employee's are still fighting for their checks to be right every week!! I did not want to have to write this report, but after I got numerous phone call threats from mr.jenkins I was appalled and had to speak my peace... If you are still employed with firstwebsearch and you want more for yourself other than just being a telemarketer, it is advised that you don't tell this to robert jenkins he will slander your name as he did to me and not wish you the best!!

Hope you all learn something from this... current employees I will keep you all in my prayers and I wish you all the best.
Va

Comments

Ro
  30th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
That is far from true, FWS us an ethical SEM firm. you are probably a competitor or or an ex sales agent. Why would the President of a multi-million dollar company call you? Does Bill Gates handle your tech support for your computer too?
Da
  18th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
They got me too - after fighting with them for over a month they finally did some quick black hat trick to my site which complete broke the css design and cost me to have redesigned. They never delivered anything that was promised but harassed me with threats to sue to pay them more then agreed on. When I made a post on my blog to warn others I feel they are a scam - they call and threaten me for declamation of character. It was the most horrible expedience I have ever had with any online company and I gave them every opportunity to make me happy and I got was run around and lies.

To make matters worse .. the telemarketers still cold call me daily to try and sell me.
Se
  14th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Robert Jenkins is lying stealing person. He lies to the customer and his employees, and the sad thing is his mom is right there scamming with him. The reason the economy is doing bad is company's like firstwebsearch.com steals and lies like republicans. Keep posting negative comments about firstwebsearch and his company will go down. Remember if someone is cold calling you for SEO services it is a scam. You do not get calls from microsoft or bill gates to purchase there products.
El

Las Vegas
Nevada
Phone: 702-684-7000
firstwebsearch.com

I was contacted several times about they're services. I even told them to call back later. now I sure wish I had NOT answered the phone. they work real smooth and have you get online and on the phone telling you all about what they can do for your site etc. I told them I was not sure I wanted to do this it was very expensive. Through lots of pushing on they're part and passing me from several people to another. I was getting very scared. they then had me talk to a man who reassured they were fine etc etc. they have you click on things to order I thought it was a demo and now realize it was for real. they have now charged my CC and I have a dispute with them over this. I called them right back no one answered the phones for over an hour. Then I knew I was scammed . after finally getting someone they told me to bad your going to pay and I told them NO under any circumstances do anything to my website I DO NOT want this I think you are a scam. that made this man mad he then got another man on the phone who continued to ignore my request to stop any of they're "service" and refund my CC. as I know this can be done all this was in a matter of 2 hours. once he even said if you would of called back in 5 min.s no one was there!! we might have done that. This is outrageous to charge someone when they DO NOT want what your offering. Its getting worse out there so watch the phone marketers and I hope they get busted and if this helps stop others from having this terrible experience I hope it does someone good to read my story. for the record I am not an employee and have nothing to do with this company. I am an older person who thinks people are all good boy am I learning the hard way.
El
  8th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I totally agree with the complaint as I was scammed by them also. I have a complaint against them and will tell anyone I see .if they cold call for SEO service, you run the other way. its a scam big time.they are ruthless and will not listen when you ask to stop. they are still calling me also . I refuse to talk with them as they are only out to get money for nothing. you are right the top computer people would not have to call you the word of mouth and referrals would get them the business rightfully. I have had a most horrible experience with them.
Go
  14th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can not fool all the people all the time! First Web Search is and has been in business for several years and a Good BB report.
Ri
  15th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
This company is a complete scam and are shameless!! We paid $1495 for them to optimize our website and instead they told us 9 months after the fact that our homestead built site wasnt able to be optimized so they bought the .net site and did optimzation for our company through a capture page. Never mind that they never asked our approval or permission to do this, they simply took our money and did what t hey wanetd to do. We would have never paid for the techniques that they used and were never told about. They promised us 1st page rankings and yet only 7 of 15 keywords got any real results. They refuse a refund and though there was never a contract mailed or done onlne they insist we are under contract to them. You can call them all you want and they wi ll just scream at you and threaten to make your site disapear. We have contacted the BBB and are disputing the charge with or Credit Card company, all we can do is pray for the best!!
Jo
  16th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Take a look at this site. The capture pages they use are illegal doorway pages.

Re
  18th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
Ken Daniels is a lying thief He has a make shift business he runs out of his home called bureau 24. He was once employed at first Web Search and implemented the strategies he now complains about. Now Ken is out of work because he was caught red handed steeling from the business the put food on his table. Shame on you ken.. Instead of finding a new job Ken wishes to sit at his computer and smoke his marijuana while writing these erroneous articles about his past employers.. Ken Daniels the owner of Bureau 24 has a long history of violence and jail time and would be surprised if this criminal tried to harm any one still working for his past employers. Look at this charactor!here is his picture and a link to his myspace page http://www.myspace.com/dnkrumah . I would not do business with a company that had an owner that wants to give people the impression he is a criminal. you decide
Wh
  19th of May, 2009
The owners of First Web Search are:

Rita Jenkins
Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins JR

These people have been caught scamming people by the company they hired to teach them to SEO customer websites.

They have a BBB rating of F and a Judgement against them by a las vegas court. Please see this link:

which links to the BBB and the Las Vegas Court.

Oh, and the person above this post is First Web Search customer service manager Stephanie Woods who often says "these people are so damn dumb" when speaking about clients.
Kl
  15th of Sep, 2009
I to was called by this company promising to optimize my website and then to overhaul my site to make it look better. I had already built my site through yahoo site builder, they told me that they could not use it being site builder and would get a .net so they could optimize my site, and point my .com to it. I just simply did not know much about the whole process and they sure took advantage of that. They did not come through with any of the promises they made and I did not have a contract and did not know that I could not get a refund if they did not do what they said they would, I was hung up on, yelled at, and treated completely horrible. No matter how much I tried to work things out with this company I was always told they had already done more than what I had paid for, yet may site did not work properly, I was not ranking, and now I was being told my site did not even belong to me anymore. So I was in hopes that I could just wait until my year was over they would release my site to me and I could just start over from there. That did not work, Robert Jr called me told me if I did not renew for 1995.00 that my website would be deleted. Thank goodness I had not released my .com to them, but I did lose my entire website because they had it all under the .net. I was smart enough to export a copy of my site to my hard drive opened a new word press with my .com and I have myself on page 2 of the search engines. This is the worst company I have ever seen and most dishonest, there is just really not enough negative things I can says about them without making my own character look bad. Stay away from this company and all the people that have been mentioned. It has caused me to learn about html code and building my own site because I never want to be taken advantage of like that again. Again these are BAD people and they do have an F rating at the BBB look for yourself. I am trying to find if they have lawsuits against them and what Law Office may be handling it so I can add my complaint to it so if any one has if information on that let me know, or if enough other people want to get together and sue the company I am up for that.