FirstAuction.com / Keyword Success / I am fuming mad!

United States Review updated:
I went to a site where it advertised free ebay cd for $1.95 or 1.97. Then a week or so later fastauction.com showed up on my bank account charging me 49.95. The day before on my bank statement keyword success charged me 16.95

There was nothing of these hidden charges explained. When I called my bank they tried to connect to the phone number that was the same for both charges and it said it was the wrong number. That was the number the bank had so they are now sending me dispute papers to try to get my money back.

There is no way to contact them threw their website either. I am fuming mad.

A  24th of Jan, 2007 by
I TOO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS OUTFIT! They have hit my account several times, before I was able to catch it. not to mention what they took out of our account, but also the overdraft fees that occurred during this . To add insult to a DOUBLE injury, the bank closed our account! I am new to using this internet and I too, ordered an e-bay disk for 1.95, starting this scam unbeknown to me. Now I am very hesitant about ordering ANYTHING AT ALL from the internet. E-bay, to my understanding, has quiet the reputation. After this experience, I'm not sure anyone is reputable