FirstAidWeb.com / 2 WEEKS NO CPR CARD YET

1 15307 JERSEY AVE. NORWALK, CA. 90650Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 562-301-1523

I TOOK THE TEST FROM ONLINE 1 MONTH AGO BECAUSE I TRUSTED THEM THAT THEY WILL DO THEIR PART HONESTLY COZ I HAVE A FRIEND, BENJAMIN PADUA WHO TOOK A TEST THERE AND IT WAS FINE HE GOT HIS BUT FOR ME UNTIL NOW I HAVEN'T GOT IT AND IT'S BEEN 3 WEEKS AND I NED IT ASAP FOR MY SCHOOL REQUIREMENTS. PLEASE ANSWER BACK AND TELL ME ANY DEVELOPMENT OF THIS CASE. I REALY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Di
      31st of Dec, 2007

First Aide and CPR courses are usually a hands on course for a better understanding of what and how to implement the different procedures. At the end of the course there is a written multiple choice test. It probably would have been cheaper and faster to get your certified card through your local American Red Cross. The instructors are certified to train the public and fully explain the life and death situations that may occur with the victim and the person that delivers the help. Most people do not get involved helping someone in an emergency situation in fear that they may be sued. Every state is different and perhaps you need to check if you are covered by a good samaritan law in the state you are in. Getting a certification over the internet would make me leary of anyone coming to my aide in an emergency after all it may be a life and death situation. Are you going to know how hard and fast your hand depressions are going to be if I need CPR over the internet? Not likely. Are you going to be able to feel my pulse over the internet? Are you going to know how to bandage my leg if it seriously gashed or even torn off my body? Or any other missing limb? There are certain ways to tie the wounded area up to prevent any more lost of blood. Can't learn that on the internet. Good luck with your on line certification card, and if you do receive it like your friend did I truely don't feel that you or any one else is qualified for it. From a former American Red Cross First Aide and CPR instructor, learn the hands on course you will have so much more advantage over your friend. You will know how to respond in an emergency situation.

• Al
      2nd of Mar, 2009

My Husband and I took course from this website and like everyone else, paid the $24.95 for our wallet sized card in January, 2009 and here we are the beginning of March - AND NO CARDS RECEIVED YET! It is very frustrating to pay and put your trust in a company for the FEAR of being SCREWED. That is exactly how I am feeling right now.

I must mention, that I took the CPR course first, passed, paid and received my CPR card within 5 business days. I was impressed. This is the reason my husband took the CPR course and I took the BFA course. All we want is for us to get the cards due us and that we paid for!

26th of Oct, 2010

I TOOK THE CPR TEST. PAID THE $24.95 OFF MY CARD. IT CRAZY HOW PEOPLE CAN DO THINGS LIKE THIS AND GET AWAY WITH IT . YOU PLAYING WITH PEOPLE MONEY ITS NOT GAME. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND IM GOUNG TO GET IT I DONT CARE WHAT I HAVE T DO TO GET IT I WORK TO HARD

• Wi
      11th of Jun, 2012

just got ripped off another victum

• Pe
      9th of Jan, 2010
    FirstAidWeb.com - download problem
    firstaidweb.com
    Massachusetts

I just read the cpr course, pass the test, made creditcard payment but cannot download the wallet certificate online