FirstAidWeb.com / Left me vulgar message

I wrote them because the online CPR was not free as mentioned on their site. They have you go through entire course and at the end to receive the CPR card you have to pay 24.95 for it. So I wrote them and mentioned this.

There response to me from support group by the name of Joanne wrote me back stating: " your an idiot - you want free certification? Try the red cross and watch them laugh at you! Du***ss!"

WOW, how unprofessional can it get. I hope my account number I gave them is secure and will not be used. I'm now nervous and need to watch my account for transactions!

Ge

Comments

• Kr
      22nd of May, 2007
    FirstAidWeb.com - Ripped off twice!

I followed all the instructions and completed the test yet was unable to download and print BLS card. I was then prompted to put in my credit card info twice and still no card. I have emailed with no response. Help!!!

• Bo
      28th of Aug, 2008

I also used this company they took my money out of my bank twice and sent me nothing. I am contacting the U S Attorney Generals Office. I would sujust that every one do this so this company does not do this to anyone else.

• Al
      2nd of Mar, 2009

My Husband and I took course from this website and like everyone else, paid the $24.95 for our wallet sized card in January, 2017 and here we are the beginning of March - AND NO CARDS RECEIVED YET! It is very frustrating to pay and put your trust in a company for the FEAR of being SCREWED. That is exactly how I am feeling right now.

I must mention, that I took the CPR course first, passed, paid and received my CPR card within 5 business days. I was impressed. This is the reason my husband took the CPR course and I took the BFA course. All we want is for us to get the cards due us and that we paid for!

• Al
      2nd of Mar, 2009

27th of May, 2009

ON JAN 30, 2017 I TOOK A CPR COURSE ONLINE. I DIDNT RECEIVE MY CPR CARD. IWAS TOLD IT WOULD COME IN THE MAIL WITHIN 5 BUSINESS WORKING DAYS. IT NEVER CAME. MONEY WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. THIS IS A RIP OFF, AND A BIG MONEY MAKING SCAM. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY! IF YOU HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. WWW. BBB.ORG PLEASE REPORT IT, AND MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. STOP THIS COMPANY, AND PUT AN END TO THIS SCAM THAT THEY ARE RUNNING, BE AWARE OF VIVIAN THE TELEPHONE NUMBER OF 310-496-0212.

27th of May, 2009

ON JAN. 30, 2017 I PASS THE TEST FOR CPR CARD ONLINE, AND WAS CHARGED $29.90, AND DIDNT RECEIVE MY CPR CARD, AND I SPOKEN TO VIVIAN @ 310-492-0212, AND SHE SAID THAT SHE WOULD REISSUE ANOTHER ONE. MINE YOU I TOLD HER I NEVER DID RECEIVE THE FIRST ONE, AND SHE MENTIONED IT WOULD TAKE 5 BUSINESS DAYS. THIS IS A SCAM, AND ISNT RIGHT THIS COMPANY RIPS OFF PEOPLE THAT ARE HONEST WORKING PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE A EARNING. I POST THIS COMPLAINT YESTERDAY, AND IT WAS DELETED. BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM. GET INCONTACK WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. WWW.BBB.ORG
    LET'S MY THE DIFFERENCE, AND PUT A STOP TO THIS!