FirstAidWeb.com / Left me vulgar message
I wrote them because the online CPR was not free as mentioned on their site. They have you go through entire course and at the end to receive the CPR card you have to pay 24.95 for it. So I wrote them and mentioned this.
There response to me from support group by the name of Joanne wrote me back stating: " your an idiot - you want free certification? Try the red cross and watch them laugh at you! Du***ss!"
WOW, how unprofessional can it get. I hope my account number I gave them is secure and will not be used. I'm now nervous and need to watch my account for transactions!
More FirstAidWeb.com Complaints & Reviews
- First Aid Web (FirstAidWeb.com) - CPR card is a rip off! 
- First Aid Web, Inc. - CPR and first aid cards 
- FirstAidWeb.com - Took course, passed test, paid, no CPR Card 
- Firstaidweb Inc. - C.P.R. Card 
- First Aid Web Inc. - CPR and First Aid cards have not been rec. after being paid for three weeks ago. 
- First Aid Web - certificate
- FirstAidWeb.com - CPR certification wallet card
- Firstaidweb Inc. - First aid and cpr certification
- FirstAidWeb.com - First Aid Certification
- First Aid Web and National Health and Safety - I did not received my cpr/first aid card in the mail and charges was posted to my credit card on 1/2112