FirstAidWeb.com / Took course, passed test, paid, no CPR Card

I followed all instructions. Took course, passed the test online, submitted credit card info. Could not download CPR Card from site. Emailed firstaidweb, but got no response. Maybe someone could assist?

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Mz
      26th of Jan, 2015

Fraud I'm waiting on a response I was charged twice

• Lo
      17th of Oct, 2012

They are a fraud I paid them took the cpr test pass and never received it

• Al
      22nd of Feb, 2011

Invoice #192874 ID 192664 Transaction ID 34700135 Passed CPR test, but my credit card name is listed as Alfonso Zerbi-Ortiz, Expiration date 11/30/11 . Please make those corrections for proper billing to my card. Thanks-- Alfonso Zerbi

• Nf
      27th of Oct, 2009

If you took an online course that was not connected to a local real person provider/trainer, you got what you purchased. There are a lot of $19.95 training websites, if they don't require a hands on skills test by a local person, Stay away from them.

You got what you paid for.

• Am
      11th of Oct, 2009

I also took the course, and paid with credit card. It has been almost a month and I have no recieved my wallet card by mail. I have emailed twice and have gotten no response. I need this certification for a class and if I do not show proof of being certified I will fail the class. I am extremely frustrated and angry that I wasted the money and now I am going to possibly fail my class.

• Ne
      3rd of May, 2009

I'm having a problem already. i ordered a cpr card and they are saying insufficient funds but when i check my transaction, they have the money, so after all the comments i have read, i hope you guys got it together cause if not. you guys think your getting money now. i will make sure yall are stripped down to yall underwears if my card that i paid for is not here within five days. it will also be on the news worldwide!

• Pa
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I need my certificate asap I took this cpr corse on Feb. 16. 2009 Today is March 2, 2009 and still no certificate. I await our responce. My confirmation number is #2305692203 Thanks and yes it was paid in full.

• Pa
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Hello I took this ###in corse too I paid because I need it for work purposes. I thought how cool Im done this was on Feb 16, 2009 Its now March 2nd and no card or certificate. W h Fck. I thought I was done still waiting for fn card

• Al
      2nd of Mar, 2009

My Husband and I took course from this website and like everyone else, paid the $24.95 for our wallet sized card in January, 2009 and here we are the beginning of March - AND NO CARDS RECEIVED YET! It is very frustrating to pay and put your trust in a company for the FEAR of being SCREWED. That is exactly how I am feeling right now.

I must mention, that I took the CPR course first, passed, paid and received my CPR card within 5 business days. I was impressed. This is the reason my husband took the CPR course and I took the BFA course. All we want is for us to get the cards due us and that we paid for!

• Ni
      8th of Feb, 2009

I took he course on February 5, 2009 and I thought that my cardx was going to instantly be emailed to me. I paid the money, I should get a refund or my Wallet size CPR card. Thank you.

• Da
      29th of Jan, 2009

I took this online course dec-19, 08 payed, several weeks later no card so i inquired to the company on why my card had not arrived, after several e-mail's and no responce except card'd in the mail, I wrote to this so-called company after finding out it was a fraud, I had advised that I am aware that this is a fraudulant company, and probably isnt even licenced medically as a medical program, what I got in return from this company was foul language, and threat's, I think everyone who was duped by this faulty company should ban together and get these s.o.b.'s back!( strength in number's) I had made a police report to file a fraud report along with my bank cause I used my bank card, any one that want's to contact me by e-mail is free to do so... [protected]@yahoo.com

• De
      5th of Jan, 2009

i took this course 3 weeks ago today 1/5/09 and really need this for work and paid in full and NO CETIFICATION CARD NOTHING SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

• Ka
      9th of Oct, 2008

I TOOK THIS COURSE ABOUT 2WEEKS AGO AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY CARD IN THE MAIL, MY JOB IS NOW GOING TO SUSPEND MY ABILITY TO WORK UNTIL I GET PROOF THAT I PASSED THIS COURSE 2 EMAILS AND NO RESPONSE BUT CHARGE HAS BEEN MADE TO DEBIT CARD . I HAVE USED THIS COMPANY ONCE IN THE PAST FOR THE LAST RENEWAL AND GOT CERTIFICATE BUT N OW I AM GETTING SUSPICIOUS TO HOW I GO ABOUT RESOLVING THIS WITHOUT SPENDING MORE MONEY AND TAKING A COURSE. I TRIED THE 631-694-4100 NUMBER ABOVE AND GOT SOME LADY THAT TOLD ME TO CAL 832-383-1613 SHE SAID SHE IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPANY AND WAS TAKING THEIR MESSAGES BUT NOW THEY ARE NOT ANYMORE, GOT ANSWERING MACHINE AT THE SECOND NUMBER I HAVE NO FAITH THAT I WILL HEAR OR SEE ANYTHING FROM ANYONE. MEANWHILE MY JOB IS AT STAKE.

• Le
      4th of Oct, 2008

Took the course last Sept. 25, 2008, passed the test and paid for the wallet size card online but no CPR card yet up to now.

• Le
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I took the test and passed it last September 25, 2008 and ordered a pocket CPR certificate but up to now I have not received the certificate. They advertised that they will mail it within 5 working days.

• Li
      23rd of Sep, 2008

The number listed above didn't work for me. I want to call them to get a refund, but no such luck so far. The company states that they are a authorized business for the Better Business Bureau, but when I looked them up on BBB.com it states that they are not a member. I didn't even authorize the charge to my account to there it was. They got my cc # and charged me anyway. If anyone has any more ideas on how to contact them, that would be great. Thanks.

• Bo
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I totally agre e with these complaints.This company ripped me off also, I sent them 29.00 for a CPR card never recieved it. But also they took the money out of my account twice instead of just once. They are a rip off company I am turning them in to the US Attorney Generals Office. I suggest you all do the same. I also am turning them in to the better business buero and the Attorney General of there state when I find out what state they are really in. Please do not use these people because they are a fraud. We all need try make sure they dont keep doing this to people. Bobbie Butler Springfield, mo.

• Ca
      2nd of Apr, 2017

@Bobbie Butler I was ripped off twice who should I contact

• Es
      16th of Sep, 2008

I complained earlier, 18 days ago.
    I had already received the certificate with applogies soon after I wrote here. The delivery took about 3 weeks but this is NOT a Fraud. Hope and believe everyone who took this course had got them already, I believe, It's not so bad, , ,

• Es
      28th of Aug, 2008

I also took the course 2 weeks ago & made the payment & it was charged right away, but the certificate has not arrvied yet. I sent the email to the customer service twice already but given no reply yet. Is this fraund? I am getting worried. I took this course because I need the job desperately, I only pray the money I had paid will not be waste.

• Ha
      7th of Aug, 2008

please give me a call (614)418-0073 or (614)496-9909 I didn't get my first aid certification since yesterday