Firstaidweb Inc. / Customer Orders

Hello to all,

Firstaidweb Inc. has been in business for nearly 10 years and we've provided services for tens of thousands of clients. Considering the countless software and hardware configurations, types of browsers, installed programs and their conflicts, and plain old human error, some of our clients will experience difficulties obtaining their orders. THIS IS TO BE EXPECTED. But I want to assure you that we have no reason to not fulfill orders. We are here to assist anyone who has a problem - if you need help PLEASE contact us at SUPPORT@FIRSTAIDWEB.COM.

Thank you!

Comments

• Er
      26th of Jul, 2008

I could not download my certificate wallet size i just want to make sure i receive my certificate in the mail because I have 2
    weeks to sure proof of cpr certification.

• Na
      21st of Jul, 2009

I was supposed to receive the wallet certificate I ordered, last july 10 as stated in the confirmation sheet. However until this time I did not receive the shipment yet.

I am hoping you could expedite the process.

thank you.

• Ju
      1st of Sep, 2009

Took the CPR on line exam on 8/17/09 (#2565794517) and I am still waiting for my wallet certification despite E-mailing to them. They certainly debited the fee from my account quickly... Need documentation for my clinic. Hopefully you can expedite the process.

Thank You.