First USA ,NA / Unauthorized credit bureau inquiry

1 201 n walnut stWilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-622-6528

I just checked my credit report and these people came up i have address with no phone number. Im trying to resolve old debts that i didnt know i had till yesterday. If any of use have a number i could call that be very helpful right now. And btw who are these people?

Comments

• Sb
      18th of May, 2009

Why did they make an unauthorized inquiry on my credit? Is this something to be concerned about...? I am a bit troubled by it...

• Hh
      8th of Aug, 2009

This is very harmful to your credit and will stay on your bureau for 2 years. This is not good and you can collect $1000 per hard inquiry that is unauthorized, per FCRA.

I emailed you, I work with credit all day and night, email me as I am in the middle of settling with them since they ran my credit 7 times within 3 months, all unauthorized.

I can help you alot in this department.

• Br
      20th of Aug, 2009

i also had them do an inquiry on me, please help me.

17th of Sep, 2009

wow how do i do that? there are several inquires from them I know nothing about. I called them to resolve this issue but they cannot even locate my account.
    please help.

• Bb
      22nd of Feb, 2010

This is on mine too can you help me too!

• Si
      17th of Oct, 2010

I just fund they made an inquiry on me. What can I do?

• Bu
      16th of Jun, 2012

im checking my credit report and these people came up i have an address but no number . im am trying to clean up my report can anyone help ? thank you