First USA ,NA / Unauthorized credit bureau inquiry

201 n walnut stWilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
3.8
Phone: 800-622-6528
I just checked my credit report and these people came up i have address with no phone number. Im trying to resolve old debts that i didnt know i had till yesterday. If any of use have a number i could call that be very helpful right now. And btw who are these people?

Comments

Sb
  18th of May, 2009
Why did they make an unauthorized inquiry on my credit? Is this something to be concerned about...? I am a bit troubled by it...
Hh
  8th of Aug, 2009
This is very harmful to your credit and will stay on your bureau for 2 years. This is not good and you can collect $1000 per hard inquiry that is unauthorized, per FCRA.

I emailed you, I work with credit all day and night, email me as I am in the middle of settling with them since they ran my credit 7 times within 3 months, all unauthorized.

I can help you alot in this department.
Br
  20th of Aug, 2009
i also had them do an inquiry on me, please help me.
Sa
  17th of Sep, 2009
wow how do i do that? there are several inquires from them I know nothing about. I called them to resolve this issue but they cannot even locate my account.
please help.
Bb
  22nd of Feb, 2010
This is on mine too can you help me too!
Si
  17th of Oct, 2010
I just fund they made an inquiry on me. What can I do?
Bu
  16th of Jun, 2012
im checking my credit report and these people came up i have an address but no number . im am trying to clean up my report can anyone help ? thank you