First Universal Lending Co / refund

5100 PGA Blvd second floorPalm Beach Gardens, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-340-1212 ext 387
I asked them to cancel the modification, and took out $200.00 for their fee, the same day of asking and cancelling. Then again in Nov 2008, and I have been emailing the woman who suppably was "handling the case", we never signed anything, I have emailed and called, finally this women Nadine Begley called and says it takes time, that Was the end of Nov 2008, it is now Jan 2009, they never answer emails, or calls, I think this is a scam operater, be careful when contacting, they owe me $400.00, and I haven't seen a penny and she said she had to retrow the costs. There should be now costs, maybe a postage of $1.17 for sending the papers to sign. Not a good company.
Genie Ferguson p.s. bad news, needs a rating of f at the bbb.

Comments