First Universal Lending / Scammers

Spoke with Doug Campion with First Universal and told him my situation. He explained to me that he could help me with my modification with knowing that I had already did a modification with Countrywide. Not once did he tell me that you had to wait 1 year to do it again. I had to find out on my own 1 day after signing the contract. Thank God I researched this company and canceled... Big Scam!!!

I contacted an attorney and he was the one that informed me I needed to wait 1 year since my modification.
Everyone, please do your research first.. You can modify your loan yourself... It might take a little leg work but will save you $$$ and you wont lose your home in the process!

Va

Comments

• Sp
      17th of Nov, 2008

I am so glad i read the complaints against this company. I noticed Wayne Lucas was in a hurry for me to sign paperwork.

• Ha
      20th of Feb, 2009

My husband and I were contacted by First Universal Lending who told us they could get our lender Countrywide to lower our mortgage. We repeatedly asked them if it made a difference that we had just had a modification done in October 2008. They told us it did not matter but now we have learned that we have wait a year before we can renegotiate. Thanks for websites such as this that help people like us.

Valrico, Florida

• Di
      7th of May, 2009

Thnak you guys so much for your input, it was very valuable. I recently signed up with FUL I was due to make them a payment in the form of $410.00. Before I did so I decided to do some research on the company. I will be cancelling and changing my account information as soon as the banks open. Again thanks so much and I am truly sorry for your loss.