First Support Solutions / Unauthorized credit card charges

1 3549 N. University Av, Ste 350Provo, UT, United States Review updated:

I ordered " Your Google Income TRIAL on July7, 2009; received a confirmation that my CC had been charged $ 3.58 - and that was the last I heard or received from them.
As nothing received, I found a site where I could cancel my TRIAL, just to make sure that would be the end.
In the last 14 days my credit card was charged $ 49.86 and then $84.79. I disputed the charges with the CC company, but they acceepted some phony rebuttal from the vendor (whose name I did not even recognize) I looked over the "documentation" that the CC company passed on to me and found several entries that prove illegitimate charges made.
I have passed this info on to the FBI Field office in whose jurisdiction these crooks operate for investigation

Comments

• Us
      23rd of Feb, 2010

The Owner is Randon Morris.
    I think his email is RMorris@1stsupportsolutions.com
    First Support Solutions is the name of the Call Center he owns too.
    He runs lots of scam sites like this including Resvpro, resvpure, smilebrite, sparklewhite, grand money, aquawhite, dentawhite, and many others. You can call a guy name Alec in the call center to make complaints 801-705-5926.
    If you have been affected by this DISPUTE the charge with your bank, dont tell them you will actually do it!! You might lose and if you do im sorry but you should also CONTACT your ATTORNEY GENERAL!!! Dont let the agents talk you out of it just actually do it. They cant be shut down if you dont go to the AG.

• Bi
      4th of Mar, 2010

This posting is from a disgruntled employee who was fired for fraudulent activity on customer accounts and we expected this type of erroneous response. This same terminated employee has also identified the wrong person as the owner of our business, but instead identified a manager who is an employee. We have over 100, 000 happy and active customers and the opinions of this fraudulent employee and others are a very small minority of an otherwise very satisfied customer base.

We take this opportunity to invite any customer satisfied or dissatisfied to call our Customer Care Center at 866 737-8571

• Be
      18th of Mar, 2010
    First Support Solutions - DENTA WHITE FRAUD
    FIRST SUPPORT SOLUTIONS
    UNKNOWN
    Provo
    Utah
    Phone: 1-888-757-8619

I HAVE BEEN DOUBLE BILLED A TOTAL OF $184.00 FOR A PRODUCT CALLED DENTA WHITE THAT WAS:

OF THESE TWO BILLINGS, ONE WAS NEVER RECEIVED, AND THE OTHER WAS REFUSED AND MARKED "RETURN TO SENDER"

NEITHER OF THESE SHIPMENTS WERE AUTHORIZED, AND CAME AS A RESPONSE TO A "FREE TRIAL OFFER" THE OFFER INCLUDED A FREE 10 DAY TRIAL PERIOD, WHICH I ALSO RETURNED AS UNACCEPTABLE.

IN REVIEWING COMPLAINTS FROM OTHER CUSTOMERS I FEEL THAT THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS, AND RESTITUTION MADE TO ALL SUCKERS LIKE MYSELF.

• Iw
      25th of Mar, 2010

I used to work for the company and yeah they suck although you are supposed to read the terms and conditions, they are kind of misleading the products that they sell suck too and so do most of the employees and the managers there are total [censored]es, i was laid off from there a couple of months afo they actually let go about half the call center because a bunch of their merchan accounts got closed down because so many people so many people were disputing the charges... if you ever have a problem with this company just threaten the attorney general they usually ### their pants when they hear that and issue refunds!!!

• Iw
      25th of Mar, 2010

Who the are you biz talk i used to work for the company too and no i didnt get fired for fraudelent activity, and the company sucks and randon morris is one of the highest managers there along with his dick brother most of the managers there suck its a crappy company to work for the pay is crappy for the work. Im so happy i stopped working there i found a much better job so ### off Biz Talk whoever the hell you are you kiss ###!!! You're not going to get promoted for talking nice about the company.

• My
      26th of May, 2011

Dont worry everyone, this company has been shut down :) yaay!. I once worked there myself as an employee and left because it was so shady. They brought us in a room once and told us that if anyone ever told a customer about any hidden charges that may come up, they would immediately be fired. The owner is a Mormon, he should know better. "Are you honest in all your dealings." I don't think so! Ask yourself this, have I caused more pain and suffering in the world today? Yes, you have. 10 fold. Oh, well. I guess they got shut down anyway.