First Step Rentals / Fraud

1 Review updated:

Watch Out! They are committing fraud! They will bait and switch and demand money upfront! If you have given these crooks money, call the Dept of Real Estate Enforcement Div. at [protected] or even better go to the Dept. of Real Estate website and printout the form RE519A and fax the complaint form to the Dept of Real Estate at [protected].
They must be stopped!

Ch
May 06, 2013

More First Step Rentals Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Li
      Aug 13, 2013

yes they do

Aug 29, 2013

This company isn't a management company as they claim to be. They go on the internet as anyone can do and then go months into the past and send you on a wild goose chase. They even sent me to a hotel to find a supposed apartment. I asked for a 1 bedroom with a garage and they sent me to 7 apartment complexes (and a hotel) with carports and then claimed to know the owners and the leasing offices even told me they were a fraudulent company and I never should have believed their lies. They will steel from you and they falsely represent them selves as a management company working for the owners. They don't know the owners and just look on the internet.

• Ka
      Dec 24, 2013

These people are out to get whatever they can get .I did the mistake of paying them cash for list of places that were torn down and when I would go to one that looked decent they would say that the owner was not ready to show the home yet. I sent them a letter asking for my money back because that's what they wanted a written letter... and I have still jot received a dime from these people ! They need to be reported !!!

• Ti
      Jan 22, 2014

They are a fraud, still doing the same ###, you go there and they treat you as an idiot.