First Source International / Bad service

I ordered around 500 bucks in computer parts from this site. I ended up getting a digital postal scale and two gigantic monitors instead. Each time I called them back, I had to re-explain everything. I did not open the items and only wanted to return them. Instead, the company forced a charge of 2, 500. to my credit card. My credit limit on that card was only 1, 000! After about FOUR weeks of me calling them, they arranged a return. When I asked to talk to the person responsible, they said they didn't know who did it. Be careful when dealing with this vendor.

Ma

Comments

• Ol
      17th of Feb, 2009