First Source Advantage — Harrasment
I have been receiving threatening calls from an individual by the name of Williams at [protected]. It appears First Source Advantage or Alliance Data attempted to debit my account for $30. and the account did not debit. Now I am being threated with suit by Williams he says he is Officer Ben Grow a Prosecution Officer with Dade County who is pursuing suit against me for failure to pay a debt that I am unaware of. He is a person with little to know patience and a thick accent. He is consistently recording our telephone calls; however when I request a contact telephone number for the creditor he is referring to he will not give me a telephone number. Please avoid borrowing on line this is a scam.
More First Source Advantage Complaints & Reviews
- First Source Advantage - Law breaking 
- FirstSource Advantage - Fraud and cheating 
- Firstsource Solutions - scam 
- Firstsource Advantage, LLC - Harassed and released information to 3rd party 
- First Source Advantage - Awful experience 
- First Source Advantage LLC - violation of the FDCPA 
- First Source Advantage - Harassing phone calls.
- First Source Advantage - harrassement 
- First Source Solution Ltd, Siliguri - Harassment at work by tl
- First Source Advantage - harrassment